0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

mcgary911

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcgary911

I bought this same TV from Woot a few weeks ago (and for $10 more). This was for my GF's daughter's room and is perfect for that use. The built in netflix is great as her room doesn't have room for a lot of video boxes. I had this thing up and running on the existing wall mount in about 10 minutes.

The picture seems fine and the sound is even pretty good for such a small TV. It doesn't have a ton of inputs, but still enough to hook up an antenna, DVD player and a VCR (yeah, little kid with a lot of VHS tapes she likes).

ewaldjw

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ewaldjw

Where are all the pictures of cats and fun stuff? Am I missing some boat that went somewhere else?

13 - Woots
1 - Accessories.woot
1 - Tech.woot
2 - Home.woots
3 - Sport.woots
26 - Shirt.woots
3 - Sellout.woots

ElephantNest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElephantNest

$288 new on amazon. $70 off for a refurb? Really??

cjmoran

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cjmoran

Vizio should just change their name to Refurb.

Rock

Crab

quality posts: 47 Private Messages Crab

I paid $250 for the 29" version of this at Sam's Club last weekend, so this is a good deal. I would return the one I bought and get this one, except that this won't fit in the cubby hole above the oven in the kitchen, where I'd want to put it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Goooooooood morning, Wooterville.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joshrh88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshrh88

I bought this TV during the last woot off. It's pretty great, I've had no issues.

The netflix button is really handy and if I used any of the other streaming services they would probably be handy too.

I wish it had an HBOGO app, but it doesn't. Other than that, this is a great TV.

fabricated

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fabricated

I bought one of these in the last wootoff 2-3 weeks ago.

Picture is fine- 720p max might bug people but for me this was so I could have a netflix/youtube/etc TV in my bedroom and most streaming content doesn't stream at 1080p.

Remote is alright, setup is fairly easy, all the apps I tried work with reasonable speed and picture quality was solid.

Visio is a hit/miss brand IMO, but this TV works perfectly for what I wanted from it.

This would be a good buy for a parent with a teen/tween who likes Hulu or Netflix, or wants a bedroom/guestroom TV.

seanmesky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanmesky

Be wary,I got a refurb Vizio from Woot once and within a week it crapped out on me, completely death. Getting a refund or repair was impossible, so I was SOL. It's the gamble you take with refurbs

yeahbuddy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yeahbuddy

Wow! People still buy 720p TVs. Isn't that like buying a computer with an Intel 80286 CPU ?

FoxHoundADAM

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FoxHoundADAM

I bought this TV when it was on woot a few weeks ago. Put it in a kids playroom mainly because it had the aps built in. Picture quality is good enough for a 32" TV (720p is fine for that size). Sound is less than stellar but. The TV is a good distance away from my wireless router but it works pretty well. I'm satisfied, would reccomend.

bcarr123

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bcarr123

I also bought one these last month. I am glad I did buy it and if I had some spare cash I would but another for the other bedroom.

As far as being only 720, for smaller TVs, you do not need 1080p. The picture on this TV is crisp, has great color and is easy to connect.

p1ratemafia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p1ratemafia
yeahbuddy wrote:Wow! People still buy 720p TVs. Isn't that like buying a computer with an Intel 80286 CPU ?

Oh quit your snobbery. Some people need a small tv for a spare room or something and don't need 1080p. Also. Not like an old processor because the TV can still play everything modern... the PCU would just melt down and cry.

sixfofalcon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sixfofalcon

What's up with the "S" Woot is putting over each of our avatars?

ThunderThighs

Staff

sixfofalcon wrote:What's up with the "S" Woot is putting over each of our avatars?

Say what?

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
yeahbuddy wrote:Wow! People still buy 720p TVs. Isn't that like buying a computer with an Intel 80286 CPU ?

My screens are 120" and 80", 1080p and 720p respectively. If you have a 60" TV at 1080p and a 32" at 720p, you have roughly 1300 and 2100 pixels per square inch. respectively. So a 32" at 720p has a much higher pixel density than 1080p display at 50"+.

Also, Fox and ESPN broadcast at 720p instead of 1080i.

ThunderThighs

Staff

auctionsaver wrote:My screens are 120" and 80", 1080p and 720p respectively. If you have a 60" TV at 1080p and a 32" at 720p, you have roughly 1300 and 2100 pixels per square inch. respectively. So a 32" at 720p has a much higher pixel density than 1080p display at 50"+.

Also, Fox and ESPN broadcast at 720p instead of 1080i.

No math this early in the morning. Makes head hurt.

FORUM MODERATOR

mylucidity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mylucidity

We bought this the last time it was for sale. Be warned, we got it WITHOUT A POWER CORD. My husband ended up having to go to radio shack to get it. Come on, I mean, I know it's a refurb but really? I had to go to the hospital pop out my baby right after it arrived so we never got to complain (I was in there for a week) but be forewarned. Other than that we do like the TV but that's a pretty important thing to just forget to pack. Woot, you owe us about 12 bucks for that cord. :{

Otis226

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Otis226

Wow! Took you a week to 'pop out' your kid?? Woot should give you the TV for free!

mylucidity wrote:We bought this the last time it was for sale. Be warned, we got it WITHOUT A POWER CORD. My husband ended up having to go to radio shack to get it. Come on, I mean, I know it's a refurb but really? I had to go to the hospital pop out my baby right after it arrived so we never got to complain (I was in there for a week) but be forewarned. Other than that we do like the TV but that's a pretty important thing to just forget to pack. Woot, you owe us about 12 bucks for that cord. :{

mylucidity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mylucidity
Otis226 wrote:Wow! Took you a week to 'pop out' your kid?? Woot should give you the TV for free!

Good point. I wish he had "popped" out. Unfortunately the experience was NOT that quick or easy. We're both ok now but yes, 7 days, 6 nights in the hospital following an emergency c section. I was really hoping to watch the TV that had just arrived while I was in the hospital (I had to stay upstairs, we bought it just for that bedroom)
but my husband had to go buy the cord. Meh.

Otis226

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Otis226

Glad you're both okay and hope you're enjoying that TV now!

mylucidity wrote:Good point. I wish he had "popped" out. Unfortunately the experience was NOT that quick or easy. We're both ok now but yes, 7 days, 6 nights in the hospital following an emergency c section. I was really hoping to watch the TV that had just arrived while I was in the hospital (I had to stay upstairs, we bought it just for that bedroom)
but my husband had to go buy the cord. Meh.