lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo
morreale4 wrote:Well, after reading all these comments, I just bought one for my 20 month old toddler. Maybe now Mom and Dad can use their iPads in peace!

Or you could teach them to self play, so they aren't dependent on a video game/movie before they can properly feed themselves....just sayin'

wolfwood316

quality posts: 8 Private Messages wolfwood316

This is going to sound really judgmental, but that's just awful. What the hell, man?

morreale4 wrote:Well, after reading all these comments, I just bought one for my 20 month old toddler. Maybe now Mom and Dad can use their iPads in peace!

twelch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twelch

That showed up fast. Thanks woot!

melvinsarmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melvinsarmy
twelch wrote:That showed up fast. Thanks woot!

Ugh. Seriously? Mine hasn't registered anything besides being sent out from Sacramento for the last 6 days :/

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

melvinsarmy wrote:Ugh. Seriously? Mine hasn't registered anything besides being sent out from Sacramento for the last 6 days :/

sorry for the wait. i suspect the holiday could account for the delay, but feel free to email Support@Woot.com if you're concerned about the status of your order.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

KKadow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages KKadow

Mine just arrived.

Now to root it.

momotaru97701

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momotaru97701

This is the worst PIECE OF JUNK I have ever purchased. Received the refurb product from Woot. Within 2 hours screen started going out. Went through NUKO as the product tells you to get fixed. Paid $12 to ship (WOOT wouldn't cover shipping) and waited for 3 weeks. Received product back and it HAS THE SAME ISSUE!!!!!! Need to return this piece of CRAP!!!!!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

momotaru97701 wrote:This is the worst PIECE OF JUNK I have ever purchased. Received the refurb product from Woot. Within 2 hours screen started going out. Went through NUKO as the product tells you to get fixed. Paid $12 to ship (WOOT wouldn't cover shipping) and waited for 3 weeks. Received product back and it HAS THE SAME ISSUE!!!!!! Need to return this piece of CRAP!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you keep experiencing problems with your order.
Please write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know what's going on.
I'm sure they'd be more than happy to address any concerns you might have about your order and help you resolve the issue.

brainofkjf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brainofkjf

I'm deeply enamored with this thing! My biggest problem with it is that my hubby loves it too & doesnt want to give it back! I brought it to work (I'm an IT QA Lead) & all my geek buds passed it around, checking out the apps. So easy to use that my 74yo Mother now desperately wants one for an upcoming trip. I'm a happy Wooter!