WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Klipsch Audio

We've had enough. It's time we're the ones giving you lip. Oh, wait, that came out wrong. We mean, it's about time we're giving you KLIPSCH. Silly us. Of course, the only way we're giving it to you is if you give us money in exchange, but after that, we'll give it to you.
Klipsch official site

olmsteadad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olmsteadad

I bought these 'buds when they were on sale last week. I haven't purchased ear buds in years but these sound really good. I read all the reviews and people seemed to think they sound tinny, I disagree. I think you just need to get the little rubber end piece seated inside your ear properly otherwise you lose fidelity. Listened to the new Daft Punk record today and I've never heard better audio in my life to be quite honest. All of my home/car audio is either Bose or Boston Acoustics. Do recommend for the money.

EDIT: I'm referring to the E1s

steiger21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steiger21

Do th S-1 sell in a pair or per speaker?

jstealth03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jstealth03

Steer clear of the G-17. Despite its gorgeous looks and great sound, I just returned mine to Best Buy after repeated cut-outs and disconnections.

I do wonder if it has better luck with AirPort Utility 5.6 vs. 6.0.

exlaxer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages exlaxer

Despite JStealth's comment, I'll ask if anyone can provide me a link to the discussion thread from the recent sale on the G-17s. Thank you!
Nevermind - found it.

I hope you can sleep at night knowing that you just made me buy 3.

GGA1759

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GGA1759

Energy by Klipsch 2.1 computer speakers have a good rating over at Amazon.com and are cheaper by $.50 w/shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Power-EM-2-1-Multimedia-System/dp/B005XSXB5U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369235234&sr=8-1&keywords=energy+computer+speakers

atkinjr2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atkinjr2

I would be all over the Synergy floor speakers if they were F3's instead of F1's. I own the F1's and are ready to upgrade. Woot if your listening. List the F3 floor models PLEASE!!!

tyriss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tyriss

I have the iGroove SXT, bought from woot a while back. I paid more for it at the time (it was probably new), but have felt it to be money well spent. I plug my ipod classic into it with the alarm set and wake up to music every morning. The sound quality is stunning for the size speakers they are. I really enjoy it, and would recommend to anyone for a small to medium size room.

mytdawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mytdawg

You could put together a smokin' speaker system. Put 2 F1's, a couple S1's a C1 and one of them subwoofers on an order and you'd have a killer surround system.

Kids these days. To build a Klipsch surround system 20 years ago would have been exponentially more expensive. But after all these years you couldn't get me to part with them.

cloudyview

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cloudyview

Word of warning on the ProMedia computer speakers - they sound great...until the power/volume POT starts to go out...then you get distortion and sound cutting in and out when trying to adjust the volume/turn them on/off.

I've got a set that did this, and after searching the 'net, it's a very common problem :\

tonyholt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyholt

Is the Mirage speaker price for one speaker or for a pair?

mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1
tonyholt wrote:Is the Mirage speaker price for one speaker or for a pair?

Good question. Since customers have a limit of two, I'm guessing it's only one, but I'm not the expert. Fantastic reviews though. While we're at it, what's the power handling capacity of these bad boys? By speaker of course.

stephenopolus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephenopolus
steiger21 wrote:Do th S-1 sell in a pair or per speaker?

Most surround speakers are sold in pairs.

I ordered what I believe to be 3 pair. I will be very upset to only get 3 speakers since I have seen prices as low as $139 for a pair elsewhere.

Surely Woot wouldn't split up a boxed set. Woot they?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

stephenopolus wrote:Most surround speakers are sold in pairs.

I ordered what I believe to be 3 pair. I will be very upset to only get 3 speakers since I have seen prices as low as $139 for a pair elsewhere.

Surely Woot wouldn't split up a boxed set. Woot they?

If you're concerned with your purchase and have any questions regarding the order please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than happy to help you out.

UPDATE: Just heard back that you are getting two speakers. The sale has been updated to make this more clear.

beautyofmachines

quality posts: 7 Private Messages beautyofmachines

Got the E1s when they were on here last week. For $9 buds they're not bad...but you need to keep your expectations low. You do get what you pay for, they lack a lot of bass and have a strong upper-midrange that comes on very strong like a lot of cheap earbuds. With a bit of EQing they are definitely liveable, I'd get another if I needed them.

Keen314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keen314

Is there any way to buy 4 F-1s? I'd like to get 4 of those + a C-1, so my surrounds will be full range.