ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jennyjik wrote:Why they always "sold out" the stuff that people would of buy? Never have enough, never!

Kinda the whole premise behind a close-out site. We get whatever the vendor can sell us. Sizes and quantities are sometimes limited. Keep checking back though! You never know when they'll show up again.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

Will I be able to cancel this order? Ordered the wrong size Given a tracking number but not shipped yet.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

adamchatfield wrote:Will I be able to cancel this order? Ordered the wrong size Given a tracking number but not shipped yet.

You can write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know to cancel the order.

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield
ROGETRAY wrote:You can write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know to cancel the order.

I did, just wanted to make sure it wasn't too late.

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo

Just got mine and boy they are comfortable....but I have a set of webbed toes and it is hurting my webbing! I knew the risk but as this price, had to give them a shot. Does anyone have a work around/fix for a webbed toe?(Aside from cutting the webbing of course). I was considering cutting the separation on the shoe between the two toes in question, but it will leave a hole in that area...I am not going to run in them, but bought them for around the house/up north, etc. casual wear.

Thanks!

deagle50ae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deagle50ae

I just received mine.
I used the sizing guide on Vibram's site and ordered 1 size larger (42 instead of 41)

These things are nowhere close to fitting. My feet are much too wide to even begin inserting.

Figured I'd just resell them for cheap on Amazon - nope, restricted item.

Sigh. To craigslist they go.

baadboy11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baadboy11
deagle50ae wrote:I just received mine.
I used the sizing guide on Vibram's site and ordered 1 size larger (42 instead of 41)

These things are nowhere close to fitting. My feet are much too wide to even begin inserting.

Figured I'd just resell them for cheap on Amazon - nope, restricted item.

Sigh. To craigslist they go.

SAME HERE. Used vibrams sizing chart and they are about three sizes too small. super sad.

gooberfishbowl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gooberfishbowl
dreweasland wrote:EASE INTO USING THESE, PLEASE.

I have more clients that complain about knees/shins/etc. after buying these and wearing them for EVERYTHING.

Your feet are accustomed to being overly supported. It'd be like your grandma taking off her bra, jumping on a trampoline for an hour straight and then wondering why her boobs hurt.

That being said, I've heard wonderful things about Vibrams in general. Nothing I'd ever use, though.

I have to agree. I'm used to completely support-free shoes, so I could do the switch right away. But when I made the move to barefoot shoes, my feet were killing me for weeks.

People asked me why I kept on, and it was because, even if my feet hurt, my back felt great. My feet eventually adjusted.

gooberfishbowl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gooberfishbowl

I got mine today!

I wear an 8 1/2 Woman's. I ended up getting a size 40, and they fit like a glove. I have enough room to move around a bit, but they're not falling off of me.

I tried Vibrams a while back but couldn't get them on. I switched to a standing desk and going barefoot (I work from home), and this time, they went on first try!

porcia83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages porcia83

Just got mine, I've never seen a pair of men's shoe sized 10.5 that looked so small. Couldn't even get my foot into it. Very disappointed. Took a chance. Why would these be restricted for sale on Amazon?

Tufflaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages Tufflaw

Yeah I just got mine too and they're definitely too tight - I know there's a breaking in period so I expected it to be uncomfortable, but not painful. I used the sizing guide and measured my foot to just under 10 3/4" so I got a size 42. Off to craigslist I guess.

pyrodlx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyrodlx

@#$%!!
Followed the sizing chart & I got too small as well. Ordered a 41 & should have gotten a 42.
Maybe that's the reason they were such a great deal?

I waste my time waiting for Woot to send my stuff.

tzuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tzuck
pyrodlx wrote:@#$%!!
Followed the sizing chart & I got too small as well. Ordered a 41 & should have gotten a 42.
Maybe that's the reason they were such a great deal?

I actually got a 42 thinking I'd need the extra room and mine are too big. Any chance you want to swap? I've pulled my right one onto my foot. No more than that.

bhockin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhockin

I wonder if these run a little small - I bought a 44 (I have a pair of KSO's in 44 that fit perfect) and they are definitely too tight.

Long shot - if anyone bought a 45 and decided they are too big, I will definitely swap you.

richg0404

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richg0404

I got mine today and they are no where near the right size. I followed the sizing instructions and ordered size 42 for my (shoe) size 10 1/2 feet.

I am not a happy customer.

From the recent comments it looks like I'm not the only one who the sizing chart didn't work for.

Any comments woot ?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

richg0404 wrote:I got mine today and they are no where near the right size. I followed the sizing instructions and ordered size 42 for my (shoe) size 10 1/2 feet.

I am not a happy customer.

From the recent comments it looks like I'm not the only one who the sizing chart didn't work for.

Any comments woot ?

We've noticed the tread of this sort of response happening.
We've forwarded your posts along to Woot Member Services to see if they can't help find a resolve.

We also recommend that you contact them via support@woot.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase.

TheCubanDave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheCubanDave

Took these for a run today... Awesome! It may or may have not taken me 20 minutes to get my toes in and want to throw them against the wall, but once they fit... All was well. Thanks Woot!

EmpressRiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EmpressRiz

Bought these on the recommendation that they would help my horrible, arthritic knees. Tried these on immediately when they arrived and was intrigued. Today, wore them outside, thinking I had a low-stress day, so could start with the breaking in process, ended up with the car breaking down and having to walk to get gas. Usually, walking a couple of blocks leaves me aching. Not today. SCORE!

richg0404

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richg0404
ROGETRAY wrote:We've noticed the tread of this sort of response happening.
We've forwarded your posts along to Woot Member Services to see if they can't help find a resolve.

We also recommend that you contact them via support@woot.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase.

Thank You. Just the kind of customer service I've come to expect from woot!.

I will contact them.

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hippie2MARS
bhockin wrote:I wonder if these run a little small - I bought a 44 (I have a pair of KSO's in 44 that fit perfect) and they are definitely too tight.

Long shot - if anyone bought a 45 and decided they are too big, I will definitely swap you.

I need a 43, although we did buy a 45. So frustrated...used the sizing chart and thought it would work. Maybe I can sell them on eBay?

sgraddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgraddy

I say this all the time to people who ask me about mine. I hate to take them off and I cannot wait to put them back on!

Hippie2MARS

bhockin wrote:I wonder if these run a little small - I bought a 44 (I have a pair of KSO's in 44 that fit perfect) and they are definitely too tight.

I'll trade with you! We bought a 45 and need a 44 after all. Please let me know ASAP!

Hippie2MARS

Still looking to trade a 45 for a 44 in these! If you bought a 44 and need a 45, PLEASE PM ME!!!

geoffpalka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geoffpalka

Bought simply out of curiosity, received a few weeks ago - haven't taken off willingly since.

<3