WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Aloe Cadabra... Aaaah...

We know how it goes. You're moisturizing your skin and then, oops, how did that get down there? But Aloe Cadabra dispenses with the preliminaries and designs their lotions with the intent of putting it down there. All-natural, 95% organic, and 1,000,000% sexy.
Aloe Cadabra official site

lichme


quality posts: 2680 Private Messages lichme

Needz more Alohomora

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Will the 5 pack really be a 5 pack this time around, lots of people only got 4 last time

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:Will the 5 pack really be a 5 pack this time around, lots of people only got 4 last time


Yes, this is a new shipment and everyone practiced their math drills.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nowoot4u


quality posts: 9 Private Messages nowoot4u

Why is the 5 pack the same price as the 4 pack (retail and sale price)?

Why would anyone buy the 4 pack?

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

^ I was guessing that the 5 pack had smaller bottles, but all the bottle sizes are the same in the 4 and 5 packs. (under specs) So, your question is indeed a valid one.

that was fun while it lasted!

ldsmom7566


quality posts: 8 Private Messages ldsmom7566

It's for the people who don't want the 'free' and extra bottle of 'plain' aloe-vera cream/lotion/lube/etc... LOL! ;-)

italianemperor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, this is a new shipment and everyone practiced their math drills.



Well, it looks like I got 4 instead of 5 again. A little annoying that this happened twice.

uniqueshirt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uniqueshirt

I bought the 5 pack and I got 4, what is going on here?

manhandsha


quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

uniqueshirt wrote:I bought the 5 pack and I got 4, what is going on here?



Bummer! I'd recommend getting in touch with Woot Member Service at support@woot.com. Be sure to include your order details and what happened so they can get this resolved.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

mary4peace


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mary4peace

I thought everyone practiced their math drills this time. Sorry, back to kindergarten for you I count 4 not 5. ???

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mary4peace wrote:I thought everyone practiced their math drills this time. Sorry, back to kindergarten for you I count 4 not 5. ???



The 5 pack DOES in fact have 5 qty in the sale. What you're reading is the part number which has the number 4 in it.

italianemperor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor
ROGETRAY wrote:The 5 pack DOES in fact have 5 qty in the sale. What you're reading is the part number which has the number 4 in it.



I bought the 5 pack, opened the box and once again there were only four bottles in the package.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

italianemperor wrote:I bought the 5 pack, opened the box and once again there were only four bottles in the package.



gah. i'm sorry. i'm sending these posts forward.

for those who haven't already done so: please email Support@Woot.com so we can get this resolved. apologies again, i'm sure this is disappointing.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

italianemperor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor
PemberDucky wrote:gah. i'm sorry. i'm sending these posts forward.

for those who haven't already done so: please email Support@Woot.com so we can get this resolved. apologies again, i'm sure this is disappointing.



Ducky, I already wrote support. Was offered 5 bucks back or to return. Same as last time. Really disappointed that this happened again, you guys usually are pretty good about these things.

missilemeister


quality posts: 0 Private Messages missilemeister

Yep, me too. First time I've ever been disappointed by Woot! Ordered the 5PK but package clearly labeled as 4PK and sure enough only four in the box - lacked the lavender scent. I emailed support and will reserve final judgement until I see how they resolve it.

junozxv


quality posts: 0 Private Messages junozxv
missilemeister wrote:Yep, me too. First time I've ever been disappointed by Woot! Ordered the 5PK but package clearly labeled as 4PK and sure enough only four in the box - lacked the lavender scent. I emailed support and will reserve final judgement until I see how they resolve it.



Same here, missing the lavender and the brown box was labeled as 4 pk, though the order slip in the box states 4PK + NA.

mrsjhaye


quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye
junozxv wrote:Same here, missing the lavender and the brown box was labeled as 4 pk, though the order slip in the box states 4PK + NA.



Same with mine, 4 not 5 and missing the lavender which is one I really was looking forward to. Not sure I will be happy with the offer of a $5.00 refund since I really wanted the product. Glad to see I was not the only one though...

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

We're very sorry to hear that a portion of you folk are experiencing the missing portion of your order.

We're still in communications with the vendor and Woot Member Services to try and find a resolve to this situation.

As soon we find out any updates or become aware of a mass email we will let you all know.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.

eao633


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eao633

Ditto for the issue of ordering a five pack and only receiving a four pack-minus the lavender scent. I really wanted to try that one! The fact that this has happened to so many wooters (some more than once) is really disappointing!

jspano


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jspano

yep same here, ordered 5 got 4

Add a woot watch google gadget to your google home page

penguin9271


quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

Me 3 for people ordering the 5 pack and getting only 4 missing the lavendar

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

sorry again, folks.
please email Support@Woot.com and let them know you were shorted. As mentioned above, we'll keep you posted as we get things sorted.

Thanks and we're very, very sorry.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mrsjhaye


quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

I e-mailed support one week ago and have not yet gotten any reply. Just e-mailed them again. Woot has NEVER been this slow to acknowledge me when I have a problem. What's up with this issue of the 5 pack and getting shorted the lavender one?

penguin9271


quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271
mrsjhaye wrote:I e-mailed support one week ago and have not yet gotten any reply. Just e-mailed them again. Woot has NEVER been this slow to acknowledge me when I have a problem. What's up with this issue of the 5 pack and getting shorted the lavender one?



I was thinking the same thing. Think we can get a status update?????

penguin9271


quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

2+ weeks and not a peep out of Woot?!? Can we get a status update please?????

manhandsha


quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

penguin9271 wrote:2+ weeks and not a peep out of Woot?!? Can we get a status update please?????



I'm so sorry for the late reply! I just sent an email off about this for you. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

penguin9271


quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

Hmmm.... nothing in my e-mail box.

manhandsha wrote:I'm so sorry for the late reply! I just sent an email off about this for you. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

penguin9271 wrote:Hmmm.... nothing in my e-mail box.


Sorry for the confusion. She sent an email to CS and the buyer. Hang tight. Weekend and all.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

penguin9271


quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

Thanks! Sorry for the confusion, not enough coffee for a Monday morning.


ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the confusion. She sent an email to CS and the buyer. Hang tight. Weekend and all.



italianemperor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor

Any updates?

italianemperor wrote:Ducky, I already wrote support. Was offered 5 bucks back or to return. Same as last time. Really disappointed that this happened again, you guys usually are pretty good about these things.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

italianemperor wrote:Any updates?


You have a private message. You can read it by clicking on the envelop at the top of the forums, to the right of Everything But Woot.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

penguin9271


quality posts: 6 Private Messages penguin9271

Was wondering if there was a mass e-mail update coming out soon. I have not heard anything other than Woot is talking to the supplier and we'll hear back.


penguin9271 wrote:Thanks! Sorry for the confusion, not enough coffee for a Monday morning.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

penguin9271 wrote:Was wondering if there was a mass e-mail update coming out soon. I have not heard anything other than Woot is talking to the supplier and we'll hear back.


There wasn't a "mass" to email. Check your PMs.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

eao633


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eao633

On the most recent Aloe Cadabra deal I saw that someone else had gotten their missing fragrance. Are they the only ones or are we all getting them? I would've rather gotten it than the $5 that was automatically refunded to my card.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

eao633 wrote:On the most recent Aloe Cadabra deal I saw that someone else had gotten their missing fragrance. Are they the only ones or are we all getting them? I would've rather gotten it than the $5 that was automatically refunded to my card.

I'm sorry, I don't have the answer to that question but you can ask customer service. You can email them at support@woot.com.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders