katester3887

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katester3887

Looking to buy some for my guy, but he is not here atm to pick styles. From your experience which style is better? What are the pros and cons of the styles that I should consider?

qqwweerrttyy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages qqwweerrttyy
lstaff wrote:Anyone know what they are made of?
Or country of origin?
Or how many in a pack?

;O)

"Material Content: 100% Polyester
Country of Origin: China"

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin
missredass wrote:Anyone know if these have any chance of fitting women decently? Women's athletic shorts are cut funny.

from the looks of it these are the same shorts that my sister wears, and I know they're a male cut because they are actually her husbands shorts. They fit fine in terms of not falling off your rear end. But they definitely have a baggy guy cut to them.

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin
katester3887 wrote:Looking to buy some for my guy, but he is not here atm to pick styles. From your experience which style is better? What are the pros and cons of the styles that I should consider?

Not to belittle your comment, but I do not think that there is a pro or con for any of the styles. It is definitely just personal preference. That being said, I think A and D are the best.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

flamespear wrote:The picture for style D Navy/white/blue shows up as solid blue in checkout. Please fix miss ThunderThighs

I'll let them know. I can't fix that.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Shopster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shopster

If the waist measurement is 30" the Fila site says to get a small. But the 6pm website says to get a medium. What should I get?

uconhuskie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uconhuskie

Do these shorts have pockets?

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

Do these have built in liners?

Woody1

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Woody1
uconhuskie wrote:Do these shorts have pockets?

You're lazy..."No Pockets for U!"

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square

Woody1

lwang wrote:Do these have built in liners?

Can these be worn as pants for very short people?

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Why is it the descriptions detail 3 different fabrics, yet upon zooming in on the images they all look exactly the same?

W TF is "flat dazzle"???

You've been put on posting probation for this post

Woody1

Argument of the day...

Are Black & White Colors?
Is Black a Color? Is White a Color?

mulfdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mulfdog

Are any of these moisture wicking?

nukecity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nukecity

Why do each of the shorts have the same wrinkles and shadows? Did Woot go to elaborate measures to make each pair look exactly alike, or did somebody take short cuts with Photoshop?

sssprinkle

quality posts: 17 Private Messages sssprinkle
Woody1 wrote:Argument of the day...

Are Black & White Colors?
Is Black a Color? Is White a Color?

Good question - Here's some food for thought: http://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors#Anchor-35882

arrgee66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arrgee66

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1239040/fila-sport-effex-performance-shorts-men.jsp

If you have a Khols nearby this isn't a great deal as their list price is $15 plus tax but Khols often has 10% coupons minimum. So the $9.99 + $5 for shipping isn't the greatest deal unless you prefer shopping from your couch without coupons.

pezzltj

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pezzltj

Thanks for the "witty" description woot, next time if you included one of the only important details about gym shorts, whether or not they have pockets, I would buy a pair or two.

jchirich

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jchirich

What is an "onseam" pocket is that one of those that is inside of the short or on the sides? I'm a pocket fan but not a pocket expert.

ddmesser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddmesser

Do they have that inner lining that most men's athletics shorts have?

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana

Two others have asked the question I have. Still not answered.

Do they have built in liner? That's the deciding factor for my runner, who needs new shorts.

CoolBana

canyongear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canyongear

What is flat dazzle piercing?
What is Basket weave mesh with basket weave piecing?
What is Open hole mesh (backed)?
What is Open hole mesh (backed) with flat dazzle piecing?

I have a pair of FILA Sport shorts which have an inside and outside so I assume the inside is the basket but it's not a mesh - it's more of a fine screen which again I assume is for breathability/sweat...

LOVE the shorts but just want the same,

Any help??

l2s2dbw10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l2s2dbw10

Ordering 5, and it's Not letting me choose different styles for each of my items.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Just double checking in case I missed it...these are not refurbs, are they? Eeeeewwww

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Alright! Can't wait to see these show up in the next few Besser or Curly!

Insert signature here.

ironpeddler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ironpeddler

QUESTION: Do they have pockets? That's huge....

seangstewart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seangstewart

hey one more time!

I think this is the 4th? 5th maybe, time someone is asking about liners in any of these shorts.

Any bets on it needing to take 6?

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn
nukecity wrote:Why do each of the shorts have the same wrinkles and shadows? Did Woot go to elaborate measures to make each pair look exactly alike, or did somebody take short cuts with Photoshop?

Heh-heh. Maybe shorts cuts?

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

thequickdrawmcshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thequickdrawmcshaw
canyongear wrote:What is flat dazzle piercing?
What is Basket weave mesh with basket weave piecing?
What is Open hole mesh (backed)?
What is Open hole mesh (backed) with flat dazzle piecing?

I have a pair of FILA Sport shorts which have an inside and outside so I assume the inside is the basket but it's not a mesh - it's more of a fine screen which again I assume is for breathability/sweat...

LOVE the shorts but just want the same,

Any help??

Dazzle is a type of polyester fabric that is widely used in making clothes like basketball uniforms, football uniforms, rugby ball uniforms and even casual clothing because it absorbs moisture quickly. It is a lightweight fabric that allows air to circulate easily around the body. Dazzle is becoming increasingly popular in sports uniforms and even casual clothing.

cole103

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cole103
pezzltj wrote:Thanks for the "witty" description woot, next time if you included one of the only important details about gym shorts, whether or not they have pockets, I would buy a pair or two.

Either read the item description or read the previous comments before you get huffy---makes you look kinda silly.

roadhunter

quality posts: 14 Private Messages roadhunter
missredass wrote:Anyone know if these have any chance of fitting women decently? Women's athletic shorts are cut funny.

Yes, as long as the woman is built like a man. Women's athletic shorts are cut funny because women are shaped funny. Funny, in a fantastically awesome kind of way ;-)

MacGarage

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MacGarage

According to 6pm, these shorts are "hand wash cold, tumble dry low!"

Hand wash workout shorts? Ouch! Hopefully I am reading it wrong!

http://www.6pm.com/fila-athletes-training-short

workinpoor

quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor

"No one wants a roundhouse kick to the back of the head when you're wearing these bad boys."

lloydrachels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lloydrachels

All my athletic shorts are xl ... the waist runs within my range, but a couple of my shorts are too snug in certain areas...anyone know if these filas are generous or should I consider xxl or are these shorts for skinnier jocks? I'm 6'2" and I like the baggy-ness of gym shorts, but not at the expense of too large a waistband. ... well?

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
Woody1 wrote:Can these be worn as pants for very short people?

One More Goof!, hilarious!

biglry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biglry

darn no 5X....hum.... I gues I could sew 2 pair together if I had 4 legs Hehe

"Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers.
What you do today, might Burn Your Ass Tomorrow"
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape, Garrity 1 Watt Pivoting Luxeon LED Headlamp, Presorvac 5 Cycle Marinater, SteelSeries Professional 4H Gaming Headset, Everex Sempron 3000+ 1.6GHz Desktop PC with 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor, Clique HUE HD Webcam RCA Active Noise Canceling Headphones

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

Do these come with hot pockets? Sometimes I get a little hungry while exercising.

lwang

huuligan wrote:As many times as "pockets?" and "liners?" has been asked, tells me there are a lot of lazy or ignorant peoples out there! READ THE SPECS peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit making yourselves look stupid!!

Just because it didn't indicate whether it has liners doesn't mean it doesn't have it, given not every description of the shorts were listed such as whether it is straight or flair legged, etc.

lwang

roadhunter wrote:Yes, as long as the woman is built like a man. Women's athletic shorts are cut funny because women are shaped funny. Funny, in a fantastically awesome kind of way ;-)

yeah..namely, the waist band is at the hips instead of the waist, and they are usually tight and short. No woman would want to wear this kind of shorts, you will have to pull it up half way up your waist.

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
Majikmann wrote:Actually there are 105 options. One of each size in each color would be 105.

O M G!

sbrudos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbrudos

"Waistband width" makes it sound like the measurement given is the actual measurement of the unstretched waistband, is that correct? Just making sure that this is a garment measurement and not a body measurement.