lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang
sbrudos wrote:"Waistband width" makes it sound like the measurement given is the actual measurement of the unstretched waistband, is that correct? Just making sure that this is a garment measurement and not a body measurement.

it is usually the size of the waist it will fit. You can use the drawstring to fit a waist 10 inches narrower, but the rest of the short would look like a skirt, same goes with stretching it to fit a waist 5 inches wider.

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 35 Private Messages skispeakeasy

@Thunderthighs: Thanks for the limit increase! I got all the colors I wanted.

trivedi1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trivedi1

Does woot still have a one time flat $5 shipping for all orders placed within 24 hours?

vulcand3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vulcand3

I thought once you purchased something on woot and paid the $5 shipping you didn't have to pay any more shipping for the rest of the day? I purchased one pair of shorts and went to buy another pair of different style and another shipping charge was being added to the checkout price.

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
arrgee66 wrote:http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1239040/fila-sport-effex-performance-shorts-men.jsp

If you have a Khols nearby this isn't a great deal as their list price is $15 plus tax but Khols often has 10% coupons minimum. So the $9.99 + $5 for shipping isn't the greatest deal unless you prefer shopping from your couch without coupons.

Yup, thats how us mens like to shop!

scotttampa

vulcand3 wrote:I thought once you purchased something on woot and paid the $5 shipping you didn't have to pay any more shipping for the rest of the day? I purchased one pair of shorts and went to buy another pair of different style and another shipping charge was being added to the checkout price.

You couldnt tell your shorts were now in a shopping cart and u should put another pair in b4 you walk all the way up to the checkout??? I guess u live and learn... at least it only cost u 5 bucks...

vulcand3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vulcand3

[quote goud="5452651" user="scotttampa"]You couldnt tell your shorts were now in a shopping cart and u should put another pair in b4 you walk all the way up to the checkout??? I guess u live and learn... at least it only cost u 5 bucks...[/quote]

Thanks for another useless reply. Policy used to be you paid shipping once and it was good for the day. Has this Policy changed? That is the question. ;-)

scotttampa

vulcand3 wrote:Thanks for another useless reply. Policy used to be you paid shipping once and it was good for the day. Has this Policy changed? That is the question. ;-)

As much as u want in ur cart, for 5.00 shipping.

bek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bek

Is this just for a single pair of shorts? If so, I can beat that deal at any K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

scotttampa

bek wrote:Is this just for a single pair of shorts? If so, I can beat that deal at any K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

Yea, of course... not fila tho, not same materials either... u get what you pay for, and woot is a great way to get expensive/name brand items at a generic price!

aaa121

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aaa121

anyone know if I can get these added to my order from yesterday and only pay one $5 shipping?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aaa121 wrote:anyone know if I can get these added to my order from yesterday and only pay one $5 shipping?

Sorry, shipping is $5 per cart/order.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

vulcand3 wrote:I thought once you purchased something on woot and paid the $5 shipping you didn't have to pay any more shipping for the rest of the day? I purchased one pair of shorts and went to buy another pair of different style and another shipping charge was being added to the checkout price.

We've updated to a cart check out. Nshipping is $5 per cart. You can look in my signature for a link to more information.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

pezzltj wrote:Thanks for the "witty" description woot, next time if you included one of the only important details about gym shorts, whether or not they have pockets, I would buy a pair or two.

In the features, they all have pockets

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

jchirich wrote:What is an "onseam" pocket is that one of those that is inside of the short or on the sides? I'm a pocket fan but not a pocket expert.

Google to the rescue.

On-Seam Pocket: sewn on the inside of garment with its pocket opening sewn onto an opening in the seam

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

l2s2dbw10 wrote:Ordering 5, and it's Not letting me choose different styles for each of my items.

You can mix-and-match.

Choose a size & color & quantity.
Add to Cart
Choose a size & color & quantity
Add to Cart
Choose a size & color & quantity
Add to Cart

You get the idea.

FORUM MODERATOR

pammon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pammon

Monday-Tuesday, shorts.
Wednesday, we wash 'em.
Thursday-Friday, shorts.
Weekend, optional. I'll be wearing shorts.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Whew

FORUM MODERATOR

Razor5621

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Razor5621
missredass wrote:Anyone know if these have any chance of fitting women decently? Women's athletic shorts are cut funny.

I have no idea, but I just bought a pair for my daughter and another pair for me. Somehow, after two years of college, she discovered her older brother's gym shorts and exclaimed "I can't believe how comfortable these shorts are!" Now I gotta try them!

ThunderThighs

Staff

RE: Are they lined?

I've sent an email to find out for sure but my guess is that C & D are lined because they mention (backed) for the mesh material. I'm figuring that's so we don't have to see your tighty whities or worse.

UPDATE: Already heard back...

They are all lined. It's called out on the mesh ones b/c people will inevitably think their private parts will show through "mesh".

FORUM MODERATOR

stokesdc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stokesdc
missredass wrote:Anyone know if these have any chance of fitting women decently? Women's athletic shorts are cut funny.

Any chance of them fitting women indecently? ;-)

ThunderThighs

Staff

stokesdc wrote:Any chance of them fitting women indecently? ;-)

FORUM MODERATOR

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Thanks for the crap photos, crap descriptions, and not answering my questions.

Another sale lost.

You've been put on posting probation for this post

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana
ThunderThighs wrote:RE: Are they lined?

I've sent an email to find out for sure but my guess is that C & D are lined because they mention (backed) for the mesh material. I'm figuring that's so we don't have to see your tighty whities or worse.

UPDATE: Already heard back...

They are all lined. It's called out on the mesh ones b/c people will inevitably think their private parts will show through "mesh".

uh, yeah, not so much that the tighy whiteys not show through, as a liner to keep the guys from NEEDING undergarment while running. too late anyways. Maybe next time

CoolBana

dredcuz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dredcuz

My shorts just arrived and I thought I would mention for potential future woots that the size runs large. I have a 31-32" waist and bought a Medium based on the size chart (31-33"). They have a drawstring waist so they can be cinched down, but they are so large on me that the waistband bunches up and accordions, which is not very attractive. I think I would have easily fit in the Small.

amp23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amp23

These short are awesome for the summer. I work at a tennis club, & are perfect for running around a tennis court.

Amaury Piantini