WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Two years ago, we envisioned a new and better way to eat nachos. Recently, we made that vision a reality. Behold the Portable Nacho Delivery System! They're going to build cities around this thing.

See the original concept video here.

msticninja

quality posts: 3 Private Messages msticninja

Lol, but ewwww. How about a strap around the bag that let's you squeeze it to dispense, thus keeping the viscosity at the lovely 2am gas-station level. Also, some hand warmers in the pack to keep it hot. We all know cheese sauce is only edible above 150F. Come on Woot... ;)

QuadConPana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages QuadConPana

If you've never been camping before, you should try it.

It's in tents.

Get it?

No?

Say it out loud, then. (In tents? Intense?) Never mind.

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8
QuadConPana wrote:If you've never been camping before, you should try it.

It's in tents.

Get it?

No?

Say it out loud, then. (In tents? Intense?) Never mind.

A guy goes to a psychiatrist. 'Doc, I keep having these two dreams. First I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam; then I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?' The doctor replies: 'You gotta relax. You're two tents.'

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

You guys might like our video about tents!

Then again, you might not, since you're apparently already familiar with all the jokes in it. Show it to a friend who hasn't heard them, like maybe if you have a friend who's 4.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
msticninja wrote:Lol, but ewwww. How about a strap around the bag that let's you squeeze it to dispense, thus keeping the viscosity at the lovely 2am gas-station level. Also, some hand warmers in the pack to keep it hot. We all know cheese sauce is only edible above 150F. Come on Woot... ;)

Ooh, I'd love to see you prototype out some improvements. I would probably Kickstart that.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

msticninja

quality posts: 3 Private Messages msticninja
Gatzby wrote:Ooh, I'd love to see you prototype out some improvements. I would probably Kickstart that.

Lmao, don't tease me, I'd take the money. I'll start a Kickstarter page and prototype it if Woot will post a poll asking "Would you like to enter the new world of homogenized pseudo-dairy cheese-substitute management and delivery systems?"

If it gets over 70%, I'll add a sliced pickled pepper dispenser, called the Peter Piper Pickled Pepper Put-er On-er(Trademark Pending). Yeah, the name needs work....

robgnts5611

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robgnts5611

OK...6lbs of cheese in a can.

Watered down.

FYI: Camping does NOT always have a readily available commode.
Just a thought to the poor guy testing this out.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
robgnts5611 wrote:Camping does NOT always have a readily available commode.

It does the way we do it!