WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Virtu USA Bathroom Vanity Upgrades

Congratulations, player! You have gained enough experience to unlock an upgrade. Would you like to upgrade your: (1) Maximum life, (2) Agility, or (3) Bathroom Vanity? Are you sure about your decision, player? Really? 
Virtu official site

bugg925

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bugg925

Pricey!!. But nice. Just a heads up too, If you purchase these vanities, they all have a "widespread faucet" design(3 holes). your lucky if you can find a widespread set under 100$ and if you do, it won't be as nice as your vanity.. so think about an additional 150$..

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy
bugg925 wrote:Pricey!!. But nice. Just a heads up too, If you purchase these vanities, they all have a "widespread faucet" design(3 holes). your lucky if you can find a widespread set under 100$ and if you do, it won't be as nice as your vanity.. so think about an additional 150$..

If you look at Amazon's Warehouse deals, you can get some high dollar faucets for cheap. I picked up a Danze faucet last summer for less than $100 that sold for $250+ elsewhere. I was also able to pick up a high-end American Standard for about $110.

I checked their stock off and on for about a week before I found them but the deals are there if you're diligent in your search.

hunter7411

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hunter7411

What makes these so much nicer than one you could get a lowes, menards or home depot for a fraction of these prices?

michaeljflick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaeljflick
hunter7411 wrote:What makes these so much nicer than one you could get a lowes, menards or home depot for a fraction of these prices?

Hopefully not made of particle/plywood with cheap laminate.