WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gifts For Dad

Everybody knows that Father's Day is a time you give Dad a gift he doesn't really need and didn't really ask for. But don't feel bad about it. Your Dad did it to his Dad, his Dad did it to his Dad, and his Dad didn't do anything, which was really rude of him, wasn't it? REDEEM YOUR FAMILY'S HONOR NOW!

bigshtank

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigshtank

So, give your dad bunch of carp?

Sidda23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sidda23

If you're buying some of this "decor" for Dad, clear it with Mom first to make sure she's ok with this crap hanging up in the house!

kcostell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kcostell

Interesting to compare this with the $400 cameras, $70 watches and $49-85 sunglasses Woot recommended for Mothers Day.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Better yet, pound a few small nails to hang keys on in the base of one of those electronic fish that flap and sing when activated by sound...much more classy for Dad.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
kcostell wrote:Interesting to compare this with the $400 cameras, $70 watches and $49-85 sunglasses Woot recommended for Mothers Day.

Chicks like shiny things. Dudes like beer and things that open beer bottles.

boomn4x4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boomn4x4

Honey? If you are reading this.... don't get me any of that.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

mburnash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mburnash

I'd think the RC Helicopters section would be more accurately titled "Gifts for Dad" instead of the section containing a ..... fish handled coffee cup lol.

etolendi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etolendi

These are some tacky items that I'd be embarrassed to give my dad on father's day. ><