mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I'm sure many of you have noticed changes in Woot! Woot! was the place to come to for nicely discounted items that no one else could beat. The majority of the items sold were generally within a price range almost anyone could afford.

Though it once started out as just deals of the day, we now have Woot!Plus deals, which I think is great.

The changes I don't like are no changes in customer service, prices range are (in my opinion) at times FAR from being within a range almost anyone can afford, and sometimes items aren't even the best deal you can find online (let alone better than Amazon).

I'd like to see some changes go back to how they were. Why not make polls ABOUT the site to let the customers give more feedback?

KevinatWoot

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KevinatWoot
mibutterflywingz wrote:
I'd like to see some changes go back to how they were. Why not make polls ABOUT the site to let the customers give more feedback?

There has already been a lot of feedback -- I'm pretty sure everyone at Woot knows they have changed (I don't work there, so I am not talking with any authority).

From what I've read on the web about Woot, their making plenty of money but losing their audience. In my opinion, Amazon didn't maintain the humanity that kept people coming back every day. If the new CEO would reach out to the audience, then maybe customers could start regain those tender feelings towards Woot. I still see a lot of potential in Woot, but if they don't address their humanity on the site then they will just become another Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! online store.