danritter96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danritter96

I purchased my first woot, a 32GB nexus 10 on May 29th. It has since been 7 business days which is much longer then the no later then 5 woot keeps mentioning and have still not received tracking info or an update to when they are shipping. Other people have said they have received their tracking and their nexus. I have tried contacting support but it feels that they are trying to answer questions as quickly as possible and are not giving me the answer Im looking for. Perhaps some of you can guess whats happening.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

danritter96 wrote:I purchased my first woot, a 32GB nexus 10 on May 29th. It has since been 7 business days which is much longer then the no later then 5 woot keeps mentioning and have still not received tracking info or an update to when they are shipping. Other people have said they have received their tracking and their nexus. I have tried contacting support but it feels that they are trying to answer questions as quickly as possible and are not giving me the answer Im looking for. Perhaps some of you can guess whats happening.

Sorry for the late reply and to also hear that you're experiencing issues with receiving your purchase.

I've forwarded your issue along to Woot Member Services to see if I can't find you a resolve.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.