anathus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anathus

Mine came yesterday...no signature required. So far I love it. A perfect compliment to my note 2 phablet.

furioso2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages furioso2112

mine arrived fri 14th - no signature required. it did not come with the replacement stylus tips, and did not have the stylus tip changing tool...anybody else?

The 'manual' is a poor photocopy of the quick start guide - and I have had trouble downloading the PDF from Samsung's site for unknown reasons...

screen looked good, a couple very minor scratches, and it was charged to apparently about 80% (from the screen icon). I stopped home just to charge it so I can use it when my work day is done, so that's all I have to report.

there is no evidence upon cursory inspection, of gobs of glue from a re-attached screen or other nonsense, as I had seen posted elsewhere...

just waiting for my accessories order from Amazon so I can use it while avoiding damage, and get on the go a bit (case, keyboard, car plug, USB reader, longer cable).

reilli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reilli

I got mine Friday also but no stylus at all.

thardesty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thardesty

Mine was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but apparently woot forgot to give fedex my apartment number so I had to call fedex and give it to them... now I won't receive it til tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thardesty wrote:Mine was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but apparently woot forgot to give fedex my apartment number so I had to call fedex and give it to them... now I won't receive it til tomorrow.

Strange. We haven't had any problems with apartment numbers being omitted. I'll pass it on to the proper group for investigation though. Thanks for letting us know.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

secretagentjojo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages secretagentjojo
thardesty wrote:Mine was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but apparently woot forgot to give fedex my apartment number so I had to call fedex and give it to them... now I won't receive it til tomorrow.

Ditto. They said they it just said XXX street Apt but no number

secretagentjojo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages secretagentjojo

Did anyone else get a tablet with files in S-note? Mine has a lot of folders of files that are locked. I can't delete them. I've tried a factory reset and a hard reset and neither will make them go away!

thardesty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thardesty
secretagentjojo wrote:Ditto. They said they it just said XXX street Apt but no number

This is how mine showed up too, just apt. As far as Snote, mine had a bunch of sample folders but I was able to delete them.

This is a great tablet, thanks Woot!

tom951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tom951

I am using my Samsung tablet to post this message. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and really enjoy it. Again WOOT comes through with a fine product and rapid delivery. You guys are too good to us woot addicted customers. Thank you and keep the good deals coming.