flflcommish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flflcommish

Three weeks ago I placed an order. It still has not shipped. Since it has been so long, I need to cancel the order. But I've been told 3 times by Woot Support,
"In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled or modified."
Seriously?!
Is there a real human with whom I can speak to get this resolved?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

flflcommish wrote:Three weeks ago I placed an order. It still has not shipped. Since it has been so long, I need to cancel the order. But I've been told 3 times by Woot Support,
"In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled or modified."
Seriously?!
Is there a real human with whom I can speak to get this resolved?

I'm sorry for the frustration. Looking at your orders, I'm guessing this is from the Ludell event. We've been in touch with the vendor this morning. They have shipped some and are working to get the rest out.

We will be evaluating this to see what went wrong. Shipment shouldn't take this long.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

flflcommish

But, the order won't do me any good now. It NEEDS to be cancelled.

flflcommish

It looks like the package "tried" to ship Friday. Fortunately, it didn't get beyond its city of origin and is being returned to sender. Thank you =)