WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

McGaw Graphics Masters Monet and Manet Art

How does one tell the difference between Monet and Manet? Well, Monet's paintings are impressionistic...no, that doesn't work. Manet used kind of squiggly lines and soft brushstrokes...nope. All right, one of them has an "A" in their name and the other one an "O", all right? 

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

More music maps please!

that was fun while it lasted!

thomasr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thomasr

Monet is great, but this is a poor selection. How about the garden path to his house or others from that location. I was all eager to buy and couldn't find a thing...

kkenfield

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kkenfield

Has anyone found any reviews of these or know about the quality? All the other threads I've found here about the canvas art has been for other producers.

candidcandi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candidcandi

Are these meant to be unframed since the sides are so thick?

Redeemed

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

Reminds me of this scene from Ocean's Eleven (copied from IMDB):

Danny: And I always confuse Monet and Manet. Now which one married his mistress?

Tess: Monet.

Danny: Right, and then Manet had syphilis.

Tess: They also painted occasionally.

toonvox

quality posts: 7 Private Messages toonvox

Monet Manet was originally by Tommy James and the Shondells, later covered by Billy Idol. Neither had syphilis.

Thanks for your letter. Now on with the countdown.

hamiltpg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamiltpg

Is anyone else still waiting on this? It still shows as unshipped on my history...

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

hamiltpg wrote:Is anyone else still waiting on this? It still shows as unshipped on my history...

These canvas' were made to order and should be shipping very soon. I would recommend that if you don't hear back by the end of the week to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and inquire.