lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Looking at the cart this morning, there seems to be a glitch. The header appears to be expanded out as if the CSS wasn't loading properly. The main page was doing it a few times, but it seems to be loading ok now. Cart is still glitched (Firefox)

-happening on more than one PC

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Is this still happening? I just put something in my cart and the page loaded fine when I looked at it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lichme

Seems to be okay now. Also noted that rather than showing user avatars, it was also only showing their username twice. That is also working now as well.

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:Seems to be okay now. Also noted that rather than showing user avatars, it was also only showing their username twice. That is also working now as well.

Server napping. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I still can't post "New Topics" in Accessories/Watches and Tools/Garden. It gives me a server error. Kevin@Woot tried to make one and it worked fine for him...

But I've tried from IE, Firefox, Windows XP, Windows 7, and various different computers.

Am I the only one? Because it's possible that nobody else has thought to start a new topic on Accessories/watches, and thus nobody else is complaining/fussing. XD

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Moueska wrote:I still can't post "New Topics" in Accessories/Watches and Tools/Garden. It gives me a server error. Kevin@Woot tried to make one and it worked fine for him...

But I've tried from IE, Firefox, Windows XP, Windows 7, and various different computers.

Am I the only one? Because it's possible that nobody else has thought to start a new topic on Accessories/watches, and thus nobody else is complaining/fussing. XD

We (manhands and myself) are messing around with it and we're not experiencing any issues, are you still encountering a problem?

Moueska

ROGETRAY wrote:We (manhands and myself) are messing around with it and we're not experiencing any issues, are you still encountering a problem?

For the last week and a half.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Moueska wrote:For the last week and a half.

Hmmmm. Seems to be working for us okay. We're using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

We recommend that you try clearing our your cookies and cache? That might alleviate some of the issues you're experiencing?

Moueska

ROGETRAY wrote:Hmmmm. Seems to be working for us okay. We're using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

We recommend that you try clearing our your cookies and cache? That might alleviate some of the issues you're experiencing?

Tried it from Chrome, too. I'll try from a different computer when I come back to check for the midnight updates later.

lichme

I've been getting errors while using < or > occasionally (with no spaces inbetween). I figured that out while trying to use them as brackets.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:I've been getting errors while using < or > occasionally (with no spaces inbetween). I figured that out while trying to use them as brackets.

Yeah, that's a known error. I'll report it again. It's been there since the beginning of Woot, I think.

FORUM MODERATOR