WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OGIO Bags

You can NEVER have too many bags. NEVER. It is ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Spent all your money on bags? GET MORE MONEY. Can’t get more money? GET A CREDIT CARD. No room for your bags? GET A BIGGER HOME. You can ALWAYS have more bags. ALWAYS.

Quality Posts

• (12:25 AM, 6/13/2013) theguruguys talks about owning some OGIO...

dale380

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dale380

I have the 11" Heather Grey bag. It's actually nicer in person and a good quality bag. Although it was smaller than I thought and will not fit large laptops. It's perfect for tablets and paperwork.

bachatera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bachatera

Please don't advertise a photo of bags that are actually not for sale, like the grey bags which different in style and color.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Ogio is my favorite company for backpacks and laptop cases. I have one similar to the OGIO Vamp L Laptop Bag for sale, its over a decade old and it is still in great condition! They seem to last forever.

captainamerican

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainamerican
bachatera wrote:Please don't advertise a photo of bags that are actually not for sale, like the grey bags which different in style and color.

Exactly. The one I want is the courier sling which is not in the sale.

powermatt

quality posts: 8 Private Messages powermatt

OGIO makes good stuff if you like their style. Not a fan of it myself, but I won't deny that they're solidly made.

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Ermagherd! I would buy this if only because of the Morris Day and the Time reference... I used to dance in clubs to "Jungle Love". (Really!) "Lookout! Ha HAA! HUH! JUNGLE LOVE!"

wdsims63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wdsims63

So, I may or may not have bags to store my bags.

I can not let my wife know that I am looking at this sale. She has forbidden further bag buying. Besides, I don't have a small laptop to put in these.

I think I'll look on Woot for a small laptop or tablet today...