holl4303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holl4303

Obviously I'm not the first to have an issue with Woots customer service however, woot has reached an all time low. I placed an order that allegedly shipped on 6/3/13 however, FedEx shows a tracking number with no movement since that date. I emailed support and received the following reply.
"I'm sorry for the delay. At this point, we ask that you allow another day or two for the tracking information to update, or for your order to arrive.

If you don't see anything by Friday, June 14th, please let us know.

Woot Member Services,
Andrew"

This is such a non answer. Am I to assume that on Friday I will be told to wait more time?

I sent another email to support for more information and still have not received a reply after 24 hours.

[MOD: edited out staff personal info]

It is obvious the company has gone down hill since Matt left. Maybe it's time for Amazon to take over Woots service and fully integrate the company [MOD: edited out staff personal info]

lichme

quality posts: 3125 Private Messages lichme

First off, sorry for the delay with your package. I have been in a similar situation with having a package lost.

You need to understand that if a package has tracking information, it has most likely left the woot facility and started it's journey. Once it is out the door, the only way that woot can find out where the package is, is the same way that you can. They aren't the ones responsible for updating your tracking info, FedEX is, and sometimes tracking doesn't get updated for whatever reason. I believe most delivery companies make you wait like 15 days before opening a research case. That is their policy, not woots. I'm sure they would like you to get your stuff vs having to go through the hassle of filing a claim etc.

While I do understand your frustration, I think it is misguided. In any event, I hope you get your stuff.

holl4303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holl4303

The bigger issue is it has not left the ware house it only shows a shipping label is created. My ultimate concern is that no one from woot would research the issue.

lichme wrote:First off, sorry for the delay with your package. I have been in a similar situation with having a package lost.

You need to understand that if a package has tracking information, it has most likely left the woot facility and started it's journey. Once it is out the door, the only way that woot can find out where the package is, is the same way that you can. They aren't the ones responsible for updating your tracking info, FedEX is, and sometimes tracking doesn't get updated for whatever reason. I believe most delivery companies make you wait like 15 days before opening a research case. That is their policy, not woots. I'm sure they would like you to get your stuff vs having to go through the hassle of filing a claim etc.

While I do understand your frustration, I think it is misguided. In any event, I hope you get your stuff.

lichme

quality posts: 3125 Private Messages lichme
holl4303 wrote:The bigger issue is it has not left the ware house it only shows a shipping label is created. My ultimate concern is that no one from woot would research the issue.

I feel your pain. Unfortunately there are probably thousands of packages going out of the warehouse everyday, and trying to find yours out of all of them isn't possible. I have seen it before though, and there is still a chance your package has actually went out, and just not updated. In the end, woot will have your back, but it will probably take some time though. One way or another, I'm confident that they will make sure you get your stuff, or a refund if it can't be located/resent.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems with the shipping of your order. It is past the 5 business days so I've sent an email to the appropriate parties so they can get in touch with the vendor.

Again, apologies.

(PS: I'm not CS just helping out)

UPDATE: Ok, found out more info. I'm figuring your talking about the 3-piece art. Those are made-to-order and were noted to ship in 5-7 business days on the sale and order page (shipping info). You should be getting it soon.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items