WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

It's too late to buy anything for your dad from Woot, but it's not too late to trick him into saying "I love you," despite his efforts at emotional unavailability. Check out our cool infographic thing! 

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

But what about us lonely daughters?

XD

SunKaiYi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SunKaiYi

But... he doesn't ever say "I love you"? I'm not feeling the love

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
Moueska wrote:But what about us lonely daughters?

XD

And what about us fatherless daughters?

mm20

quality posts: 34 Private Messages mm20

Sometimes Woot!'s humor is ridiculous. I've said "I love you" more times today to my kids than my dad has in my entire life. He'll never say it, and I don't care, because I get more out of one day with my kids than I do out of a lifetime with my father. Some would argue I'm making the point, I would argue those people are MISSING the point.

The 12 days of crap was just that- crap.

It's funny how when Woot! calls their stuff crap, it's ok, but when *YOU* call it crap, *poof* you get banned. Hypocrites.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
mm20 wrote:Sometimes Woot!'s humor is ridiculous. I've said "I love you" more times today to my kids than my dad has in my entire life. He'll never say it, and I don't care, because I get more out of one day with my kids than I do out of a lifetime with my father. Some would argue I'm making the point, I would argue those people are MISSING the point.

My daddy loves me so much that he taught me to woot. ;)

Srsly, tho

U = Doin' it Right

I'd be an entirely different person if my dad wasn't the same way with me that you are with your kids. ^_^

takayuki1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takayuki1

XD NO...............

mm20

quality posts: 34 Private Messages mm20
Moueska wrote:My daddy loves me so much that he taught me to woot. ;)

Srsly, tho

U = Doin' it Right

I'd be an entirely different person if my dad wasn't the same way with me that you are with your kids. ^_^

Thanks for the kind words. I only get one shot at doing this right. I'm not always right, but I strive to do the best that I can- and that starts with loving my kids.

The 12 days of crap was just that- crap.

It's funny how when Woot! calls their stuff crap, it's ok, but when *YOU* call it crap, *poof* you get banned. Hypocrites.