iceman4123ca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceman4123ca
ThunderThighs wrote:FATHER'S DAY IDEA

It's that time and some of your dad's like to golf. Now we know these won't get there in time but you could make a nice card and include a picture of what you purchased. Better late than never right? Get creative. Heck share your card designs and cute text quips here for everyone!

Here's the product site for more pics, info, and all that

Considering they haven't even shipped 5 business days later, I'm hoping to get them by July 4th at this point. Or maybe before golf season ends here in Michigan!

stretch1414

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stretch1414
ThunderThighs wrote:Just checked and it looks like they just shipped. You should be getting tracking email soon(ish).

In the meantime....

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Thanks for the advice! I see the tracking, but like drunkmonkey said, I have not gotten a confirmation yet. However, as long as they come, and everything is good, I don't really care.

gbarto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gbarto

The status in "Stuff You Bought" is still saying "Awaiting Shipping". Kind of disappointing since these were supposed to be a birthday present for my mom.... 2 days ago.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gbarto wrote:The status in "Stuff You Bought" is still saying "Awaiting Shipping". Kind of disappointing since these were supposed to be a birthday present for my mom.... 2 days ago.

I see the tracking is uploaded on our end so you should get an email if not already. Be sure to check your spam folder.

As to time to ship, we post a time to ship on each sale. For this sale, it would have said 3-5 business days. It shipped on the 17th or the 2nd business day. Pretty darn fast, actually.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jrdnmiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrdnmiller

Edit: set came complete! Lets hope they play better than they look

manhandsha

quality posts: 36 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jrdnmiller wrote:Edit: set came complete! Lets hope they play better than they look

I'm sorry for the mix-up. Keep us posted on what happens!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

mbeaurain19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbeaurain19

I received the set today even though I never received an email saying it was shipped. Still listed as 'awaiting shipping'. Maybe woot will surprise me with a second set

I was puzzled to see that my steel shaft selection was not for the 4 and 5 irons, as those are clearly graphite. I am quite disappointed by this, especially since I read up and down the description at least 10 times to make sure I was purchasing an all steel shaft set. Did I miss that somewhere? Was the description that is now on the page there the entire time?

bworlund2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bworlund2

Ordered these late last Thursday night, I have not received a confirmation email saying they have shipped. Still says awaiting shipping. I put the order number into FedEx and it showed they have been shipped. Hope that's true as well.. I've been getting nervous about spending the money and not having an email.

nicksgn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicksgn
mbeaurain19 wrote:I received the set today even though I never received an email saying it was shipped. Still listed as 'awaiting shipping'. Maybe woot will surprise me with a second set

I was puzzled to see that my steel shaft selection was not for the 4 and 5 irons, as those are clearly graphite. I am quite disappointed by this, especially since I read up and down the description at least 10 times to make sure I was purchasing an all steel shaft set. Did I miss that somewhere? Was the description that is now on the page there the entire time?

Available in Graphite or Steel shaft (4 & 5 irons are graphite on steel sets)

tyger23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyger23

Taylormade never offered these clubs in "full steel" shafts. The 4 and 5 irons are always graphite, which TM states is to help with improved loft and playability.

The website was updated sometime during the day to correct this, but the initial listing did not indicate this fact.

As to shipping, my acct. still says that they have not shipped, but the "Track by reference" method mentioned above states that mine will be delivered today.

raveletg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raveletg

8 Days ago...still waiting shipment. What's up ?

ThunderThighs

Staff

raveletg wrote:8 Days ago...still waiting shipment. What's up ?

I'm seeing Tracking for you so you might check your spam folder.

In the meantime:

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

(They're due tomorrow.)

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mbeaurain19

tyger23 wrote:Taylormade never offered these clubs in "full steel" shafts. The 4 and 5 irons are always graphite, which TM states is to help with improved loft and playability.

The website was updated sometime during the day to correct this, but the initial listing did not indicate this fact.

That's what I thought, regarding the website being updated at some point during the day. I'm not too happy about the graphite shafts, so I will probably call Woot to return in the next week or so. I think this would constitute false description which should enable me to return and get a full refund.

EricInMaryland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EricInMaryland
mbeaurain19 wrote:That's what I thought, regarding the website being updated at some point during the day. I'm not too happy about the graphite shafts, so I will probably call Woot to return in the next week or so. I think this would constitute false description which should enable me to return and get a full refund.

The site was not updated. I ordered them very early in the AM and it was clear that 2 clubs were graphite.

I received my set days ago, complete.

I do take issue with the MSRP listed by woot. The clubs are not even shown at the Taylormade site with the $1399 shown by woot.

strong11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strong11

I got mine Thursday. I ordered right hand clubs got left hand of course they won't send the correct clubs. I hope the refund shows up. Woot customer service is pretty poor!

mbeaurain19

I'll prob still contact Woot.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mbeaurain19 wrote:That's what I thought, regarding the website being updated at some point during the day. I'm not too happy about the graphite shafts, so I will probably call Woot to return in the next week or so. I think this would constitute false description which should enable me to return and get a full refund.

We did update the description about 8:30 in the morning after this post in the thread.

If you feel that you didn't get what you ordered, please email support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR

sca1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sca1985
strong11 wrote:I got mine Thursday. I ordered right hand clubs got left hand of course they won't send the correct clubs. I hope the refund shows up. Woot customer service is pretty poor!

Good luck with trying to return. Woot will probably recommend learning to play left handed. I still can't figure out why Amazon is allowing this poor customer support to continue. Woot is on a fine line of false advertisement on almost all products. Corporate needs to step in and get this company under control.

mbeaurain19

strong11 wrote:I got mine Thursday. I ordered right hand clubs got left hand of course they won't send the correct clubs. I hope the refund shows up. Woot customer service is pretty poor!

@Strong11, contact me if you get this. send me an email through woot.

ThunderThighs

Staff

When we sell out of the item, we don't have any stock to send replacements. I'm sorry for the frustration.

FORUM MODERATOR