WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Character Sleepwear for Adults

Sure you can sleep in this sleepwear, but real bargain hunters sleep naked. Although the savings are somewhat offset by the fact that you have to wash your sheets a lot more...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I hide among these costumes. Hint: You can't see my face. HAHA!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kittybooboo04


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

Not sure if I should be weirded out or buy 1 of each.

Bogie21


quality posts: 12 Private Messages Bogie21
newfiepage wrote:Did you know there are clubs for people who wear character costumes/clothing as adults? It's true. Are you in one? Will you post pics in the forum? This is a safe place - you are in the trust tree.
newfiepage



Does this count?

bsmith1


quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:I hide among these costumes. Hint: You can't see my face. HAHA!



(meticulously analyzing body shapes) Are you in all 3 of the hidden-face pictures?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:(meticulously analyzing body shapes) Are you in all 3 of the hidden-face pictures?

Only one.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
ThunderThighs wrote:I hide among these costumes. Hint: You can't see my face. HAHA!



so this will be the closest we get to seeing your face?

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

bruceoite


quality posts: 3 Private Messages bruceoite

Point of order, Rainbow Dash is blue. Why is the robe black? This makes no sense...

*puts his money back in his wallet*

thumperchick


quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick

#1 - Hi TT!
#2 - Nice duds there Bogie!
#3 - My money, it's disappearing in my need to combine my love of cartoon characters with comfortable pjs! HALP

thumperchick


quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick

Also, may we have an idea of the dress size and pj size for these?

Oh forget delicacy - I'm chubby and want to know if I can sausage my hips/thighs/butt into these things. Help me out wonderful wooty models?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:so this will be the closest we get to seeing your face?

You got it!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jeremymiles


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremymiles

Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E...
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb...
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can't generalize about these things...
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!
[shouts]
Edna: No capes!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thumperchick wrote:#1 - Hi TT!

HI!

thumperchick wrote:Also, may we have an idea of the dress size and pj size for these?

Oh forget delicacy - I'm chubby and want to know if I can sausage my hips/thighs/butt into these things. Help me out wonderful wooty models?


I'm more than perfect weight as well. I'm 5'8" and *cough* lbs. I'm wearing an XL in the shot. (I wear XL in our Men's tshirts or XXL in Women's.) We all agreed that they do run just a bit short in the torso. The XL for me fit fine standing up and walking around and loosened up after a bit. I didn't get to lay around so I don't have any feedback for you there. It was comfy and fun.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gswd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gswd

But why no funwear for the fellas? We like to be super heroes at night to.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gswd wrote:But why no funwear for the fellas? We like to be super heroes at night to.


These are unisex. There were guys wearing the tanks at first but I guess they decided to go with the gals for the shots instead.

And the full body costumes go to XXL.

Correction from buyer: The onesies are unisex. Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonderwoman, etc. are made for the ladies.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumperchick


quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm more than perfect weight as well. I'm 5'8" and *cough* lbs. I'm wearing an XL in the shot. (I wear XL in our Men's tshirts or XXL in Women's.) We all agreed that they do run just a bit short in the torso. The XL for me fit fine standing up and walking around and loosened up after a bit. I didn't get to lay around so I don't have any feedback for you there. It was comfy and fun.



What size do you think the max would be for a 5'9" female in XXL? 16? 18? 26? 75? (No, you will not be held responsible for guesstimations)

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thumperchick wrote:What size do you think the max would be for a 5'9" female in XXL? 16? 18? 26? 75? (No, you will not be held responsible for guesstimations)



I didn't see the XXL in person but going by the fit of the XL on me, I'd say the XL was an 18, maybe? Again, just a tiny bit short in the torso but I have a long torso.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumperchick


quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:I didn't see the XXL in person but going by the fit of the XL on me, I'd say the XL was an 18, maybe? Again, just a tiny bit short in the torso but I have a long torso.



Thanks! I may take a shot at the XXL then. I too suffer from longish torso syndrome.

cappo


quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
ThunderThighs wrote:Only one.



I'm guessing Scooby because they're the one who managed to cram the most of their face under the hood.


mrsque


quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

would this be adorable or ridiculous to get for my college freshman?

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cappo wrote:I'm guessing Scooby because they're the one who managed to cram the most of their face under the hood.


Not Scooby.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ceagee


quality posts: 65 Private Messages ceagee
ThunderThighs wrote:Not Scooby.



My guess was/is Yo Gabba Gabba.
Did I get it right ?
I have never heard of that cartoon before.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ceagee wrote:My guess was/is Yabba Gabba.
Did I get it right ?

Nope. I think you're down to one left. LOL.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

Bogie21 wrote:Does this count?



That counts. Although that's way less incriminating than you in a Rainbow Brite outfit.

bsmith1


quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:Nope. I think you're down to one left. LOL.



Batgirl! ;)

thumperchick


quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:Nope. I think you're down to one left. LOL.



Does that mean you're the adorable sock monkey?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thumperchick wrote:Does that mean you're the adorable sock monkey?


But of course! Woot monkey! Get it!?!?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BelyndaG


quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG

DH got sock monkey PJs for me and my two sisters for Christmas. By sharing this I am acknowledging that I have no sense of pride or decorum. Let's see if I can figure out this BBC code thingie:





And for those of you who follow the questions on DW, yes, that cabinet on the right IS the one I recently destroyed!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

BelyndaG wrote:DH got sock monkey PJs for me and my two sisters for Christmas. By sharing this I am acknowledging that I have no sense of pride or decorum. Let's see if I can figure out this BBC code thingie:





And for those of you who follow the questions on DW, yes, that cabinet on the right IS the one I recently destroyed!




that's magnificent.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jkim809


quality posts: 3 Private Messages jkim809
jeremymiles wrote:Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E...
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb...
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can't generalize about these things...
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!
[shouts]
Edna: No capes!



I too was concerned about the safety of caped sleepwear. But if you read carefully they are removable!

psumek


quality posts: 9 Private Messages psumek

I feel like this could descend into being a fetish page quite easily. Amazon does have various "toys" for adults on their page. Please don't let woot sell refurbished "toys."

jeremymiles


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremymiles
jkim809 wrote:I too was concerned about the safety of caped sleepwear. But if you read carefully they are removable!



Thanks.

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:These are unisex. There were guys wearing the tanks at first but I guess they decided to go with the gals for the shots instead.

And the full body costumes go to XXL.



Just for clarity sake. The onesies are unisex. Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonderwoman, etc. are made for the ladies.

ceagee


quality posts: 65 Private Messages ceagee
ThunderThighs wrote:But of course! Woot monkey! Get it!?!?



Are any of the other mods models ?
Inquiring minds want to know !

Yeah for sock monkey !

ceagee


quality posts: 65 Private Messages ceagee
PemberDucky wrote:that's magnificent.



+1

BelyndaG


quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG
PemberDucky wrote:that's magnificent.



ceagee wrote:+1



I'm going to pretend that it was the "rear" shot that was magnificent. That way I can claim that my a** was magnificent at least once in my life. No one has to know that it was swathed in monkey-butt red!

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ThunderThighs wrote:You got it!



Pfft. I've seen your face. I've been keeping it secret for about a year now. But Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

That being said, These are allllll awesome! I wish I had money to spend because then I'd be in for 2 or three.

BelyndaG


quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG
CowboyDann wrote:That being said, These are allllll awesome! I wish I had money to spend because then I'd be in for 2 or three.



Just FYI, DH spent almost $50 each for the Sock Monkey PJs he bought at Christmas. The prices on Woot are a GREAT deal!

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
Bogie21 wrote:Does this count?



... WHICH CLUB DOES HE BELONG TO AND WHERE CAN I SIGN UP PLZKTHX

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm more than perfect weight as well. I'm 5'8" and *cough* lbs. I'm wearing an XL in the shot. (I wear XL in our Men's tshirts or XXL in Women's.) We all agreed that they do run just a bit short in the torso. The XL for me fit fine standing up and walking around and loosened up after a bit. I didn't get to lay around so I don't have any feedback for you there. It was comfy and fun.



I was alternately crushed that there were no plus sizes for the superhero wear, then saddened that I need plus sizes at all. XD