CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce
bruceoite wrote:Point of order, Rainbow Dash is blue. Why is the robe black? This makes no sense...

*puts his money back in his wallet*

To make insecure bronies feel more masculine?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ceagee wrote:Are any of the other mods models ?
Inquiring minds want to know !

Yeah for sock monkey !

No other mods. I'm the only Texas-based mod and the photo studio is in Texas. They are all staff though.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

the1pony

quality posts: 6 Private Messages the1pony

If the pony was a onsie, I'd be on my way through checkout now. :-/

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
the1pony wrote:If the pony was a onsie, I'd be on my way through checkout now. :-/

If there were a Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie onesie - I would have to have 7. As it is - I will have the sock monkey.

lcatgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess
bruceoite wrote:Point of order, Rainbow Dash is blue. Why is the robe black? This makes no sense...

The wings on the back are blue. Maybe the black is to either highlight teh wings or to get more bros to buy it?

guyhagen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyhagen

That was my first thought too...'why is the Rainbow Dash robe black?'.

I have young daughters...so yeah, I know my ponies.

caroltz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroltz

My two girlfriends and I got these to wear for Warrior Dash. (with shorts and sports bras underneath of course.) Can't wait!!! Woo hoo!

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

The question you SHOULD be asking is 'why is a black Dashie robe showing up on Woot, a place that often has clearance items that did not sell someplace else?'... and then be enlightened.

The part that gets me is that the mane colors are out of order. *ocdtwitch*

Meow

Go Squarryls!

sarcasticsoap

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sarcasticsoap

Are the tanktops' sizes relatable to the (anvil) tshirt Woot sizes? Is a medium Woot shirt about the same as a medium tanktop?

olcubmaster

quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:No other mods. I'm the only Texas-based mod and the photo studio is in Texas. They are all staff though.

Congrats on the modeling gig! I hope they paid you big time for that.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

ThunderThighs

Staff

olcubmaster wrote:Congrats on the modeling gig! I hope they paid you big time for that.

I got to go back to work!

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

olcubmaster

quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster

Hmmm...truly need to buy the deadmau5 but no large? Jeez - those musta sold out quickly.

To XL or not to XL...

and no - not for me. Though I am inspired by TT's example. And if Batgirl is single, do I have a boy for you!

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

onetruekodiak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onetruekodiak

I was so excited when I saw the words "Rainbow Dash." And then I saw the item those words were attached to. Man. It needs to be about... 20% cooler.

f8lerror13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages f8lerror13

NO, NO, NO. Rainbow Dash is BLUE! you no get my money.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I'm barely 5'1 and currently at *achem* 140. I'm looking for either a size that won't look like a dress or one to use as a nightgown. Any help?

ThunderThighs

Staff

mibutterflywingz wrote:I'm barely 5'1 and currently at *achem* 140. I'm looking for either a size that won't look like a dress or one to use as a nightgown. Any help?

Checked in with our super heros. The models who wore the super hero costumes are around 5'1"-5'3" and they all wore size Medium.

So maybe a Large? XL? I'm horrible with sizes.

Serafyna

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Serafyna

All I could think of was this video... I wondered where she got that pajama set. Now I know! (Yes, I am ashamed I've seen this.. late night You tube, you end up on weird stuff!)

Jesterfx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jesterfx

Checked the sales page for superman and aquaman adult underoos, like the ones I had as a kid, only to be disappointed by mostly costumes for women .

suzanimal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzanimal

Thank you for allowing me to disprove my husband's frequent statement that I am "not foofa."

I will be, sir. I will be.

Also, when will it ship?! I WANT IT NOW!!!

dilettaunt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dilettaunt

I got ....something today, but it wasn;t what I ordered. I ordered the (now sold out) sock monkey footie pjs with hood (thinking it would be a fun Halloween costume) but received this
http://s850.photobucket.com/user/dilettaunt/media/P6200031.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Anyone else order the footie pajamas and receive them? I reached out to customer service,which has usually been pretty awesome, I'm hoping they can get me the correct item or a refund.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dilettaunt wrote:I got ....something today, but it wasn;t what I ordered. I ordered the (now sold out) sock monkey footie pjs with hood (thinking it would be a fun Halloween costume) but received this

Anyone else order the footie pajamas and receive them? I reached out to customer service,which has usually been pretty awesome, I'm hoping they can get me the correct item or a refund.

that's...odd.
i'm sorry about that. please email Support@Woot.com so that they can help you with this. I'll notify them from my end as well.

apologies again.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

thumperchick

dilettaunt wrote:I got ....something today, but it wasn;t what I ordered. I ordered the (now sold out) sock monkey footie pjs with hood (thinking it would be a fun Halloween costume) but received this

I really hope that's not what I'm getting...

jeffjco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffjco

I'm in the same boat. Ordered the sock monkey footed PJ's and got what appears to be a women's dorm shirt (minus the hood shown on the manufacturer's website). The reciept and bag show's UG2160-s95 for a product number while the original order page shows UG2192-59 for the product #. Will send all the relevant info in an e-mail too.

thumperchick

I got my sock monkey pj's - and I got what was pictured, not a night shirt. I will say it ran a bit smaller than I expected, though. But hey, I got footie pj's!

dilettaunt

thumperchick wrote:I got my sock monkey pj's - and I got what was pictured, not a night shirt. I will say it ran a bit smaller than I expected, though. But hey, I got footie pj's!

Lucky you! I did contact woot Customer Service and they said they're out of these & can't send the correct item. They did refund my money, but still a bummer.

jeffjco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffjco
dilettaunt wrote:Lucky you! I did contact woot Customer Service and they said they're out of these & can't send the correct item. They did refund my money

Same here. First time I needed to deal with customer service and you took good care of us.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dilettaunt wrote:Lucky you! I did contact woot Customer Service and they said they're out of these & can't send the correct item. They did refund my money, but still a bummer.

Awwwww, man. I'm so sorry.

underboss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages underboss

*views GIF of Rainbow Dash in Shadowbolt mode and hands money over to Woot quietly.*

dilettaunt

ThunderThighs wrote:Awwwww, man. I'm so sorry.

nah- it happens. If that's the biggest thing I have to deal with, then lucky me. Still love you guys!

PatMcNJ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PatMcNJ

I ordered Deadmau5 and Sock monkey.

Only Deadmau5 was in the box. What the heck, Woot?? So I was completely stiffed, did not even get the night shirt. My daughter is driving me nuts for the sock monkey PJs. I just emailed Woot today, because a t shirt I ordered the same day, June 17, just arrived today, and I was hoping it would maybe be in that box, by some miracle. NOPE. : (

ThunderThighs

Staff

PatMcNJ wrote:I ordered Deadmau5 and Sock monkey.

Only Deadmau5 was in the box. What the heck, Woot?? So I was completely stiffed, did not even get the night shirt. My daughter is driving me nuts for the sock monkey PJs. I just emailed Woot today, because a t shirt I ordered the same day, June 17, just arrived today, and I was hoping it would maybe be in that box, by some miracle. NOPE. : (

Sorry for the delay. CS should get back to you within one business day.