Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

Been following along, math is definitely not my strong point.

Was pretty fast with this one, but in the heat of the moment, I added in the extra floors for maintenance/parking. OOPS!

Good luck to everyone!

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen

So, did anyone get the vowel/consonant/symbol one? I'm still working on it on principle alone.

sosum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sosum
mossygreen wrote:So, did anyone get the vowel/consonant/symbol one? I'm still working on it on principle alone.

Still working on it because the desktop is so slow selling

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

Okay, so I think I have tried EVERYTHING with the Vowel/Consonants/Symbol one and nothin'. What gives woot!? What gives?

dergreg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dergreg
aramis525 wrote:Okay, so I think I have tried EVERYTHING with the Vowel/Consonants/Symbol one and nothin'. What gives woot!? What gives?

No kiddin'. I've tried TONS of combinations.

aramis525

dergreg wrote:No kiddin'. I've tried TONS of combinations.

Gotta be honest, while others may find this annoying, I think it's fun! I just keep imagining myself figuring it out...keeps me going.

aramis525

(Dozen Question)

10*11*13*12=17160

http://www.woot.com/offers/73bd605c5c504a5d836d5e4aec15ecca17160 - Sold Out

karebear3879

quality posts: 1 Private Messages karebear3879

40(MLB) * 13 (NBA) * 46 (NFL) = 23920

what am I missing??

Kara W

leonortesoro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leonortesoro

think it was 25*13*45, i got it to work once not sure if i used 45 or 46

thatdamnweasel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatdamnweasel
karebear3879 wrote:40(MLB) * 13 (NBA) * 46 (NFL) = 23920

what am I missing??

Full MLB roster is 40, ACTIVE roster is 25.
45 NFL players suit up
25*13*45 = 14625

karebear3879

actually 25*13*46 = 14950 still no luck

karebear3879 wrote:40(MLB) * 13 (NBA) * 46 (NFL) = 23920

what am I missing??

Kara W

karebear3879

core dump

thatdamnweasel wrote:Full MLB roster is 40, ACTIVE roster is 25.
45 NFL players suit up
25*13*45 = 14625

Kara W

jennsplace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennsplace

((Confirmed replicants in Blade Runner) + (Days between Mount St. Helens erupting and Ian Curtis being found dead)) * (Marathon distance, in picas)

(7+0)*9967320 = 69771240 sold out

keymomachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keymomachine
jennsplace wrote:((Confirmed replicants in Blade Runner) + (Days between Mount St. Helens erupting and Ian Curtis being found dead)) * (Marathon distance, in picas)

(7+0)*9967320 = 69771240 sold out

I think it's actually (6 confirmed replicants+1 day)*9967320, but same difference.

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

too slow again
(4(Number of Ws in all United States Triple Crown winning horses' names) + 17(1989 hit by Winger)) * 6076(Yards in a league)

\

thatdamnweasel

(Number of Ws in all United States Triple Crown winning horses' names) + (1989 hit by Winger)) * (Yards in a league)

(4+17)*6076 = 127596

thatdamnweasel

jon98gn wrote:too slow again
(4(Number of Ws in all United States Triple Crown winning horses' names) + 17(1989 hit by Winger)) * 6076(Yards in a league)

If it's any consolation you were faster than I was at posting the answer in here!

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
Skotyman wrote:Dang! Woot has turned into Publishers Clearing House. Try to engage us in wasting so much time here playing the games that we might buy stuff along the way. I forgot all day that there was a wootoff going on...that never used to happen.

Exactly!though this time the "Adventure" (to a migraine, screwing up your eye site, and so much more)

sosum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sosum

Thanks WootGods <3

Did I just forgotten to say worst WootOff ever?

cfalgas

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cfalgas

Easiest one yet.

http://www.woot.com/offers/105dcee9e481

skemmis

quality posts: 15 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

There are 50 crappy bags at the end of this rainbow. Go get em! And don't be daunted...

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael

DAMN IT! I updated all of my details. I got that one IMMEDIATELY and hit order to get Denied with some nonsensical error about my payment??? I updated it! IT'S UP TO DATE. Oh, I am now mad. I had to be as fast as humanly possible on that.

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon

Good luck everyone

Supersox

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Supersox

Ugg...solved that one in seconds and still missed out!

keymomachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keymomachine
skemmis wrote:There are 50 crappy bags at the end of this rainbow. Go get em! And don't be daunted...

Thanks for validating all those years of math courses I took, Woot. My First Box of Chips evar!

karebear3879

are there any Board of Circuits#39;s still to be discovered from previous clues? wasn't quick enough on the last one.

skemmis wrote:There are 50 crappy bags at the end of this rainbow. Go get em! And don't be daunted...

Kara W

kcostell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kcostell

But what if you're so incredibly ugly that the expression becomes 0^0?

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

OK... I added a 0 to the end of that last one... then tried without... was too late. darn my over thinking. :/

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Skemmis - I just have one request. can you please read my IM... TT said that we should contact you about errors on the game etc.. so I IM's you about the dead link/ive link issue I had yesterday...

Thanks

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Jertyrael

I am livid. To have Woot tell me there's a problem with my Payment when I known for certain, having recently updated the information for this cause, that it is up-to-date and accurate. And to have FINALLY figured out a clue nearly instantaneously... I'm going to bed. I'm done.

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

freebird87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freebird87

Please mother of Woot...If it has been figured out let me know please lol The stupid Vowel + Consonant + Symbol one. I have been working on that since it came out and cannot for the life of me get it right. WHAT IS THE ANSWER?! lol

skemmis

Staff

That's all she wrote, folks. Congrats to the crappers and alas to the miffed.

Let me say: You guys have been great, patient, and have held our feet to the fire in the way we deserved. We have endeavored to right any wrongs that were of our own making, and appreciate your cooperation.

We're obviously playing around with new ways to crap, and we want to make it as fun and fair as possible. We love that you guys love our worthless stuff, and we're gonna keep having fun giving it to you. We take all your feedback seriously, and while we aren't able to make sure everybody nabs their quarry, we can continue to improve and learn.

Thanks folks!

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
freebird87 wrote:Please mother of Woot...If it has been figured out let me know please lol The stupid Vowel + Consonant + Symbol one. I have been working on that since it came out and cannot for the life of me get it right. WHAT IS THE ANSWER?! lol

You and me both, citizen. It must be SO OBVIOUS.

jon98gn

The sad part was I started filling out the equation. I was like, silly woot! I am a 10! Next portion, and then I saw Gloria Estefan breaths and was like huh. Then I looked at the end and saw the ^0 and said I'm an comp sci and electrical engineer ! 1!!!!!! And then I tried to copy the link in but I left a double dash in the offers.. Then I tried again and forgot the www.woot.com. Then I tried again and forgot the 1. Then I think I finally got it and said Sweet Cheeks! Finally! CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK! like a glove.....

\

kcostell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kcostell

One nifty thing you could have done was to have an updating spreadsheet like you did with the crossword. It could have included (say), the clues, whether they were solved or not, and a quick explanation of the answer for the solved ones.

skemmis

Staff

freebird87 wrote:Please mother of Woot...If it has been figured out let me know please lol The stupid Vowel + Consonant + Symbol one. I have been working on that since it came out and cannot for the life of me get it right. WHAT IS THE ANSWER?! lol

Tell you what -- I've been out of this forum for the last little bit trying to figure this out myself. Everybody had the answer right but for some reason we were returning a 404 on ya'll. This is not the correct answer, but it works: (I think [I don't know what works anymore. I have descended into madness])

http://www.woot.com/offers/8c77dd53a2c14d078dca32891c373ecf8820

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
skemmis wrote:That's all she wrote, folks. Congrats to the crappers and alas to the miffed.

Let me say: You guys have been great, patient, and have held our feet to the fire in the way we deserved. We have endeavored to right any wrongs that were of our own making, and appreciate your cooperation.

We're obviously playing around with new ways to crap, and we want to make it as fun and fair as possible. We love that you guys love our worthless stuff, and we're gonna keep having fun giving it to you. We take all your feedback seriously, and while we aren't able to make sure everybody nabs their quarry, we can continue to improve and learn.

Thanks folks!

Skemmis - I just have one request. can you please read my IM... TT said that we should contact you about errors on the game etc.. so I IM's you about the dead link/ive link issue I had yesterday...

Thanks

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

jon98gn

Thanks for helping make this awesome Skemmis and the rest of the crew. Even though a few times I wanted to toss my monitor and I overslept work once due to this.

On a side note, I know you guys, sometimes, if we ask really nicely add a little something something special.

This box is not meant for me because I told my Best Friend (Groom), that I would score him a baggie since he never has had one. I'm going to make it a wedding gift for him, more to surprise the bride to be. Can you make it extra crappy? Actually he just told me that 98% sure his wedding will be June next year so probably no perishables as this will be sitting and waiting for his wedding day to be opened. Any hilarious wedding night or honeymoon themed items will be hilarious, if not, maybe I will have to pull together my own mystery crap to hide in the gifts.

\

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

Gave up almost a day ago. Wish I had stuck around for this last one (^0!? I would have gotten that in seconds). Still enthralled that Woot is using methods like this for Board of Circuits Here's to more!

Jertyrael

skemmis wrote:Tell you what -- I've been out of this forum for the last little bit trying to figure this out myself. Everybody had the answer right but for some reason we were returning a 404 on ya'll. This is not the correct answer, but it works: (I think [I don't know what works anymore. I have descended into madness])

http://www.woot.com/offers/8c77dd53a2c14d078dca32891c373ecf8820

Well, again, I refreshed and saw you post that, tried to purchase, got to processing in seconds and I keep getting told my payment is flawed. I updated it -again- and for whatever reason Woot is denying my CC. I don't even...