WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Woot Open: Golf Stuff!

You want to know the difference between the game of golf and the Volkswagen Golf? We're not selling Volkswagen Golfs here. That's the only difference. Otherwise they're exactly the same. Think about it: they both involve driving! And there are countless other similarities too! We're sure of it!

ahmusch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahmusch

Do the TaylorMade Rescue Woods come with head covers?

Jeembo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Jeembo

Sun Mountain makes some of the best bags around. Too bad these are all women's bags.

rickzilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickzilla
Jeembo wrote:Sun Mountain makes some of the best bags around. Too bad these are all women's bags.

Although I can't comment about the quality, I almost bought one then realized it was women's. Bummer.

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000

Am I reading this wrong, or are they cheaper at the mother site?

http://www.amazon.com/TaylorMade-Burner-Rescue-Hybrid-Graphite/dp/B005ZG3OFC

Burrobuns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Burrobuns
emmabean2000 wrote:Am I reading this wrong, or are they cheaper at the mother site?

http://www.amazon.com/TaylorMade-Burner-Rescue-Hybrid-Graphite/dp/B005ZG3OFC

You are right... and even cheaper elsewhere. I love WOOT but the price on the rescue wood (which I had already wanted to pick up) just caused me to pick this up elsewhere! Come on guys, do your homework!

tryan1020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tryan1020
Burrobuns wrote:You are right... and even cheaper elsewhere. I love WOOT but the price on the rescue wood (which I had already wanted to pick up) just caused me to pick this up elsewhere! Come on guys, do your homework!

AS a guy who is full on addicted to golf equipment there are plenty of reputable places that sell golf clubs much cheaper than when Woot has sales...

But those Callaway Staff bags are a STEAL. Just wish I could justify it

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000

I will say that I purchased the Cleveland 310 last time around and was very pleased with the results. Very forgiving. Much better than trying to hit an old Jerry Kelly driver that was customed made for him.

snakeyes177

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snakeyes177

took about 3 seconds to find the cleveland driver cheaper elsewhere

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
tryan1020 wrote:AS a guy who is full on addicted to golf equipment there are plenty of reputable places that sell golf clubs much cheaper than when Woot has sales...

But those Callaway Staff bags are a STEAL. Just wish I could justify it

AMEN! I just bought two other staff bags, so I don't even have space for the xhot one

Neal K Bharadwaj

Haus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haus
snakeyes177 wrote:took about 3 seconds to find the cleveland driver cheaper elsewhere

Link?

viviadecker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviadecker

There is not a photo of the top of the bag-- are there 4 or 6 club dividers on this bag? Does this bag have full-length box dividers?