link12245

quality posts: 1 Private Messages link12245

Woot, can't we just go back to random bags of crap? I used to like the idea that I could possibly get one, but with this new system, it's nearly impossible, especially with cutoff links and wrong answers.

koojay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koojay

So if I've ordered one thing from the wootoff - when I order a second item do I pay the $5 shipping again. or is it $5 all you can ship today?

thanks,
Katie

kcostell

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kcostell
koojay wrote:So if I've ordered one thing from the wootoff - when I order a second item do I pay the $5 shipping again. or is it $5 all you can ship today?

thanks,
Katie

You have to pay the shipping every time you place an order. On normal days you can save on shipping by putting many items in your cart and buying them all at once, but that doesn't work so well for Woot-Offs. For more details, see this post by Woot

efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter
koojay wrote:So if I've ordered one thing from the wootoff - when I order a second item do I pay the $5 shipping again. or is it $5 all you can ship today?

thanks,
Katie

Seems if you order everything at once it'll be $5 shipping via the chart, but since items sell out you'll have to pay it again.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1

bad math.. how discouraging

550 like said a billion times before.. oh well

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

wootified

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootified

worth it for the chargers alone...

P.S. I've stopped keeping this up to date
Woot:75 Sell:15 Kids:12 Shirts:0 Wine:44

Robb969

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Robb969

I thought it was 5 gold tooks, eh!

mdrcoast

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mdrcoast

From Wiki
12 Drummers Drumming
11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords-a-Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing
8 Maids-a-Milking
7 Swans-a-Swimming
6 Geese-a-Laying
5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds
3 French Hens[7]
2 Turtle Doves

I get 550.
I still don't understand where 660 came from.

koojay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koojay
kcostell wrote:You have to pay the shipping every time you place an order. On normal days you can save on shipping by putting many items in your cart and buying them all at once, but that doesn't work so well for Woot-Offs. For more details, see this post by Woot

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your response!

susie14624

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susie14624

550/offers/eb8c208e8d6c4b12aadddade799e5ce3