Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 2687 Private Messages lichme

Take a look at these great reviews for the Mens EZ Slide

slamjoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slamjoe

The problem with these, does anyone know, won't sand still get inside, making wearing these still uncomfortable?

woot.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Apparently wearing these will fuse two of your toes together.

morriea

quality posts: 19 Private Messages morriea

They look like just the thing for kayaking.

No 1/2 sizes, though. I cannot see getting some that are off on sizing.

furiousporkchop

quality posts: 3 Private Messages furiousporkchop
curtisuxor wrote:Apparently wearing these will fuse two of your toes together.

Mutated Super Toes. I think MARVEL is going to make a movie about that.

green2red

quality posts: 0 Private Messages green2red

Wow TWO whole choices for the women...and only ONE color choice.

Bummer.

zxinfinity

quality posts: 18 Private Messages zxinfinity

Help!! Save me from the four-toed monsters that are Woot fanatics!

lichme

quality posts: 2687 Private Messages lichme

The Womens Emergence has a couple of reviews, if you dare.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3156 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out this thorough review of the mens skele-toes here

halong829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages halong829

Why don't any of the toe shoe/toe sock manufacturers ever make a model for those of us with the ugly-ass affliction of Morton's toe? There's no way I could wear these things...

popmaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages popmaster

Does anyone know how these fit? I wear an 11 ASIC but I've heard you are supposed to buy these smaller, any help would be great!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

popmaster wrote:Does anyone know how these fit? I wear an 11 ASIC but I've heard you are supposed to buy these smaller, any help would be great!

A user on the thread over at Birthdayshoes.com suggests that it's easier to get the right size because these are pretty close to the actual American sizing chart.

Maybe some other users can chime in with their experiences with trying out different sizes.

kgamon

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kgamon
popmaster wrote:Does anyone know how these fit? I wear an 11 ASIC but I've heard you are supposed to buy these smaller, any help would be great!

I got an earlier rendition of these last year. The previous version were only $39.99 marked down to $10 where I bought them. They're all over at places like Ross and Marshalls. Buy whatever size you normally wear - mine fit me just fine. They are great water shoes compared to other options at the $10-20 range. Yes, they do get sand in them. But don't all water shoes? The point of water shoes where I live is not to keep out the sand but to prevent you from cutting your feet on rocks and corral. These have a much sturdier sole than other cheapo brands at this price. Very stable and comfortable - they're good for walking the dog at the park and stuff like that too.

Ryukyu King

popmaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages popmaster

Thank you! To both of you!

khunjeff

quality posts: 20 Private Messages khunjeff

Another question on sizing:

Several different websites say that these run true to US sizes, but what does that mean for those of us who take half-sizes (I'm 8 1/2 US, or 42 EU)? Would we go to the next higher size, the next lower one, or just not buy these at all?

I like barefoot shoes - I have several pairs of Bikilas (also hard to size, I'm somewhere between 40 and 41) and Merrell Barefoots (Barefeet?) - but I don't want to be stuck with something that I can't wear, even for a cheap price like this.

fatkatbuyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatkatbuyo
slamjoe wrote:The problem with these, does anyone know, won't sand still get inside, making wearing these still uncomfortable?

I wear swim shoes to keep my feet from getting scratched on rocks, rather than obnoxious dirt.

conculcate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages conculcate

No thanks; I'd rather step in broken glass than be seen in public wearing these.

giant68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages giant68

I'm 6' 8"... I'll NEVER find these in my size 15W. (They never have a woot shirt in 3XLT either)

It sucks (sometimes) to be a tall guy in an average guys world...

It's tough being a tall guy in an average guys' world.

spiker18c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spiker18c

Just ordered these and wanna get some other things I thought shipping unlocks for the day..anyone know about that?

yoida803

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yoida803

Really?? Oh wow, guys actually have a choice for once. You know all those men only stores... Oh yeah NONE!

You women have soooo many female only stores n all the stores us guys have we gotta share too. Everyday theres women's selection of this and that. But we dont complain. So Output Machine Failing, Guys!, stop the world, for one day, and just one deal, on one DOD site, theres more of a selection for guys... What a nightmare!

green2red wrote:Wow TWO whole choices for the women...and only ONE color choice.

Bummer.

sakanagai

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sakanagai
khunjeff wrote:Another question on sizing:

Several different websites say that these run true to US sizes, but what does that mean for those of us who take half-sizes (I'm 8 1/2 US, or 42 EU)? Would we go to the next higher size, the next lower one, or just not buy these at all?

I like barefoot shoes - I have several pairs of Bikilas (also hard to size, I'm somewhere between 40 and 41) and Merrell Barefoots (Barefeet?) - but I don't want to be stuck with something that I can't wear, even for a cheap price like this.

If you have a tape measure, I'd check the actual foot length (convert cm to shoe size) The minimalist design makes this footwear close to the size you'd expect. It can also make them unforgiving if they don't fit well. If you are right in between, either high or low should work without too much issue. The size less will be snug and could hurt your toes. If you go the half-size higher, you could make it loose enough that it can slide as you walk/run/etc and chafe your feet after a while (added padding can stop this). There's no perfect solution, though.

SputnikHQ

quality posts: 8 Private Messages SputnikHQ

If shun makes shoes someday, they will look like these. Fat celebrity chef Molto Mario swears by them. Saw him at the ultrabar at the Aria in Vegas and he had chosen these over his iconic orange mules.

Word 2 ya mutha'

Okiiashi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Okiiashi
giant68 wrote:I'm 6' 8"... I'll NEVER find these in my size 15W. (They never have a woot shirt in 3XLT either)

I know the feeling! Same Shoe size. I mainly wear boots. I found deal on crocs one time.

boney04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boney04

These are WORSE than Crocs!

stardustmage

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardustmage
boney04 wrote:These are WORSE than Crocs!

Yeah, but Crocs are comfy for my 12+ hr long shifts on my feet at the hospital!

gandalas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandalas
spiker18c wrote:Just ordered these and wanna get some other things I thought shipping unlocks for the day..anyone know about that?

They changed it so that everything in your cart is now $5 shipping. So just add everything you want to the cart and check out all at once.

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645

i've always thought i'd want these, but now that they are a really good price, i still cant seem to pull the trigger

RipRap

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RipRap

These things are proof that people are stupid, vain or just plain sheep and will buy anything MadAve suits tell them to buy.
I am saddened that you can also find a place where you can get them at 66% off retail.

Next up: rooster jackets, with or without ball sack.

More than 100 Woots (RipRap is better than everybody else, according to WOOT)
stop asking me to send you my used words. I recycle!

codyormoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages codyormoe
conculcate wrote:No thanks; I'd rather step in broken glass than be seen in public wearing these.

Said like someone who's never actually stepped on broken glass.

As someone who has(broken bottle, sliced right where my big toe attaches to foot and my inner arch, almost took off my big toe!), I would wear petrified dog turd on my feet if it would keep that from happening again.

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

i bought skeletoes in the last woot-off and would suggest buying a size UP if you are in half sizes. They run snug rather than loose.

Wondering if i should buy these for water wear . . .

inthelead

quality posts: 7 Private Messages inthelead

Can anyone tell the difference in the different models? They sound basically the same.

rawlio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rawlio

I bought a pair of 5 Fingers (similar concept, different brand) and managed to strain a muscle in my second toe. The tip of my toe felt like someone was sticking a needle in it whenever I walked downhill.

The point is, if you buy these, take it easy for the first few wearings. Your feet are used to cushioned soles.

jonni87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jonni87
giant68 wrote:I'm 6' 8"... I'll NEVER find these in my size 15W. (They never have a woot shirt in 3XLT either)

Oh but dearie, women like me (5'9") love you.

Dated a 6'10" man once and it was absolute heaven.

nflemming2004

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nflemming2004

Anyone have any experience or know of any reviews that address running in these?

I'm doing a 10+ mile race in August that will involve drenching my feet through water a few times, and trying to find a shoe that won't destroy my feet.

Hodakaroadtoad

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Hodakaroadtoad

I can't say I would ever buy any of these toe shoes for every day wear, but I'm going to try these water ones. I buy those crappy $10 ones at WalMart and destroy them in one or two swims.

Now, if Woot had a deal on some for kids, I'd be all over them. I destroy them, but my daughter appears to drop a nuclear bomb on her water shoes.

geoffpalka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geoffpalka

TL;DR:
Skele-Toes okay
FiveFingers > Skele-Toes

Having wooted these in April & then some Vibram FiveFingers about a month later (mostly out of curiosity) - I can confidently say,
FiveFingers > Skele-Toes

Skele-Toes weren't bad - felt more shoe-y, were okay comfort-wise...I'd wear them on occasion, wasn't blown away.

Haven't taken the FiveFingers off (outside formal situations & showers) since they arrived. I'll admit - shoes with toes look different...but at least to me - they're a rare piece of footwear that flat out are so pleasant they make the whole day better when worn.

Derekl999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Derekl999

As for people asking about sizing, my foot is a size 9 but with my width puts me in a 10, and I have no trouble fitting into a size 9 in these shoes.

nflemming2004 wrote:Anyone have any experience or know of any reviews that address running in these?

I'm doing a 10+ mile race in August that will involve drenching my feet through water a few times, and trying to find a shoe that won't destroy my feet.

I haven't "run" in them, but I do work out in them at the gym, using the arc trainer and stationary bike and they work well for me there.

emlefevers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emlefevers

I have finger sized toes, then like a non-existent little toe. Anyone have experience with oddly shaped toes and wearing these?