ivieg8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ivieg8
green2red wrote:Wow TWO whole choices for the women...and only ONE color choice.

Bummer.

just ignore that it says mens and womens, voila more color choices!

ivieg8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ivieg8
nflemming2004 wrote:Anyone have any experience or know of any reviews that address running in these?

I'm doing a 10+ mile race in August that will involve drenching my feet through water a few times, and trying to find a shoe that won't destroy my feet.

I have the older version of these and love them, however, the "drainage" is slow, so the water stays in the shoe longer than you want it to, meaning your light foot will soon be heavy foot. however until you hit water they are great, very comfortable and very light, but if you run through water with alot of sand, chances are you'll trap some in the shoe, and start hurting your toes. i personally just use them for hiking through trails and water, they pick up alot of stickers and after getting them wet the sand sticks to them and little by little it comes through. but overall they are great and couldn't really ask for more, and they hold up very well!

mscake999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscake999
spondee wrote:The. Hell.

You people know that pink is not the only color in the world that women wear, right? I was going to buy some, but jeesus.

I totally agreed I bought a pair but, geesh guys, something besides the pink next time, please?!

mscake999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscake999
iwantamonkey wrote:Stupid internet eplorer.

My wife wanted some. So I ordered. (In for one!) And then I wanted some for me. (In for two!) But it only showed the pink available in my size, so I passed on mine. (In for just one.)

Then (after order was placed) I looked and saw my color WAS available, my internet just didn't update the new colors earlier. So I got myself a pair as well. (Back to 'In for two!') But now I get charged twice for shipping.

I miss the old $5 unlocks your shipping for the day. But I do not blame you, Woot. Nay, I lay the blame squarely with my work. We can not update our software here and as such, I am using IE 7. Yes, 7. I checked.

Same thing happened here, I couldn't reach hubby on phone, didn't want to miss out so ordered mine, when he came home, he wanted some too, had to order for him. Can we get a credit please?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mscake999 wrote:Same thing happened here, I couldn't reach hubby on phone, didn't want to miss out so ordered mine, when he came home, he wanted some too, had to order for him. Can we get a credit please?

I'm sorry
I don't have that authority.

kokomojoeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kokomojoeb

I have the Filas but the Vibram Five Finger Toes are theeeeee best! Three pair and love em.

ginageaudry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ginageaudry

Could I share your photo? You had me cracking up with your post!!!

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking
giant68 wrote:I'm 6' 8"... I'll NEVER find these in my size 15W. (They never have a woot shirt in 3XLT either)

It sucks (sometimes) to be a tall guy in an average guys world...

Hey Tall Guy....my son is a 15W also so we have loads of experience shopping for shoes online. They seldom have them in the stores. Just in case you haven't checked these options....our two biggest successes have been New Balance athletic shoes and Minnetonka moosehide mocs/loafers. NB stuff is best priced at Amazon, throw them in your cart and watch for when the prices go down. they fluctuate a lot. Also read reviews, a few models, mostly trail runners, run small for their stated size.

ba1980

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ba1980

Received my tracking number on Thursday but even 2 days later it doesn't work. Anyone else have the same problem.

Canon 7D, 40D - Canon 100-400mm L IS, 1.5x Kenko TC, Canon 500mm f4 L IS, 60mm Macro

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ba1980 wrote:Received my tracking number on Thursday but even 2 days later it doesn't work. Anyone else have the same problem.

It's normal for the tracking info to be created before the item is picked up. However, I'm showing your order arrived at the FedEx location yesterday so it's moving.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

moonfrost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonfrost

GOT MINE!!!

Got a pair of the EZ slide drain and the emergence. since I got the more sneakerish skeletoes in 10.5s, I got these in 10s (no socks). They fit! Yay!!!

They look/feel like watershoes, as expected. arches are there, but less noticeable than in the sneakers. thats ok.

but they are extremely form fitting and a little difficult to get over the heel... and apparently not very durable. upon putting the EZ Drains on, one of the front bungee cords snapped on the first tug. sadness. :/

goaliegod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goaliegod

12 days and waiting for them to arrive....

Don't buy from these clowns.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

goaliegod wrote:12 days and waiting for them to arrive....

sorry about that. keep in mind that minus weekends & the holiday, it's been seven business days since the sale.

still, i apologize for the wait. if you haven't already, send an email to Support@Woot.com to inquire about the status of your order.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.