WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Michael Tompsett Art

Walls are like bodies; it's obscene to just let them go naked. You gotta cover them up, keep them modest. You gotta hang some art on them. And you know who makes nice wall-covering art? This guy, Michael Tompsett! Check him out!

natsaan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natsaan

Can I confirm something (at the very strong risk of outing myself as an art USB 3):

The numbering in the size options are in inches right? (dang ol US and their hate of anything imperial except units)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natsaan wrote:Can I confirm something (at the very strong risk of outing myself as an art USB 3):

The numbering in the size options are in inches right? (dang ol US and their hate of anything imperial except units)

Heh. Yes, they are in inches.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

natsaan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natsaan
ThunderThighs wrote:Heh. Yes, they are in inches.

Thank you kindly

desertbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desertbird

Also, are these mounted on a wood frame? Or "gallery wrapped" as is often stated? That doesn't seem to be clear, other than the fact that there is a shadow in the one pic.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

desertbird wrote:Also, are these mounted on a wood frame? Or "gallery wrapped" as is often stated? That doesn't seem to be clear, other than the fact that there is a shadow in the one pic.

All the ones I peeked at say the following in the features:

Product Type: Gallery-wrapped canvas

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

puvman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puvman
ThunderThighs wrote:All the ones I peeked at say the following in the features:

Product Type: Gallery-wrapped canvas

Further help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallery_wrap

shiframeir

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shiframeir

I Can't See Israel Dammit!!

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

These looked good at first, until I thought I could do better. I did better in five minutes.

What has he actually MADE other than terrible outlines of a map he probably didnt even draw himself, and color in with photoshop?

What a bunch of overpriced garbage.

philk37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philk37
aoviss wrote:These looked good at first, until I thought I could do better. I did better in five minutes.

What has he actually MADE other than terrible outlines of a map he probably didnt even draw himself, and color in with photoshop?

What a bunch of overpriced garbage.

Would be glad to see what you did. If it's so good, maybe I'll buy yours instead.

DrexOlympus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrexOlympus

I am so sad I missed this. My history/geography teacher wife really would have loved one.