WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: The burrito ingredient I care least about is...
  • 23% - The rice 573
  • 18% - The beans 449
  • 4.8% - The meat 120
  • 4.5% - The tortilla 113
  • 9.6% - The salsa/guac 238
  • 40% - The human finger 996
2489 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

Raw onions make me vomit. So I can live without the salsa and guacamole.

icthulhu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages icthulhu

Seems to me that most people didn't parse the question very tightly -- if a human finger is an ingredient in one's burrito, I'd expect one to care deeply and passionately.

Whereas the tortilla wrapping your burrito could be hand-formed, wheat, whole wheat, gluten-free, machine-made, artisan, or whatever....and who's gonna notice?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
prttymf8 wrote:Raw onions make me vomit. So I can live without the salsa and guacamole.

That is a very odd reaction. I've heard some people tell me that cilantro tastes like soap. Poor bastards... "There but for the grace of god, go I."

icthulhu wrote:Seems to me that most people didn't parse the question very tightly -- if a human finger is an ingredient in one's burrito, I'd expect one to care deeply and passionately.

Whereas the tortilla wrapping your burrito could be hand-formed, wheat, whole wheat, gluten-free, machine-made, artisan, or whatever....and who's gonna notice?

Agree about caring about the finger.

I think what they meant by the tortilla choice is corn vs. flour. The only correct answer is corn for tacos and flour for burritos.

billypuppy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billypuppy

Monkey fingers taste better.

"Three generations of imbeciles is enough".
Oliver Wendell Holmes

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper
billypuppy wrote:Monkey fingers taste better.

Not much meat on them, need a Big pile to munch on, and some dip...

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
icthulhu wrote:Seems to me that most people didn't parse the question very tightly -- if a human finger is an ingredient in one's burrito, I'd expect one to care deeply and passionately.

I took it to mean care least about having it in my burrito. So I voted finger.
On the other hand, it might be lucky in this litigious society to have a human finger in one's burrito. Might make for a nice financial windfall. Nightmares too, but well maybe the vacations you could take would remedy that. On the other hand ( pun intended ! ), if it were your severed finger, maybe not such a good thing.

circusninja

quality posts: 10 Private Messages circusninja

Rice = Carbs
Finger = Protien, calcium, amino acids... all things that are good for you.

Skip the rice.

jcfh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcfh

The finger is redundant. We vegans couldn't care less what meat choices there are, we won't be having any.

jdrober1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdrober1

Nearly half of the internets don't care about fingers in their food. Not like... munchies but actual fingers as part of the dish. Completely fine. My hope for humanity remains bleak.

dcmoses21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcmoses21

onions make me gag. So get rid of the salsa.
The human finger let's you know it's authentic. Absolutely necessary.

spirit9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spirit9

I don't need "no" stinking human finger in my burrito. No meat, all bone.

billme2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billme2001

Wow, over 40% don't mind ground finger?