WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Columbia Sunglasses

Sure, you could buy sunglasses from some company that has never done anything else to protect you from the elements. Or you could turn to the company that's been warding off the wind and rain and sun and snow for decades. Whatever - it's not like your eyes are that important, right?
Columbia Sportswear official site

morphwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morphwoot

How easy would it be to replace these lenses with Rx lenses?

bigshtank

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigshtank

My brown lens polarized sport glasses just broke, picked the Orizaba brown polarized glasses for golf. Thanks Woot!

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

Anyone know how these compare to the Ironman ones I can buy at Target for $15?

fiftymegatims

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fiftymegatims

I asked a salesman at a Sunglass Hut in the mall how much of a difference there are between his $150+ glasses and the lower priced ($30-)ones you find outside the display cases.

He said "they both do the same thing when you sit on them, drop them or leave them on top of your car but there is a difference in optic quality and brand name".

dhermann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhermann

Can anyone tell me if these sunglasses would be good for a beginning cyclist?

jannypop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jannypop

If these were available with a reader (bifocal) insert on the inside bottom, I'd be buying 3 pairs. The styles and UV protection are nice, just need the readers for driving and reading GPS and gauges.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout
fiftymegatims wrote:I asked a salesman at a Sunglass Hut in the mall how much of a difference there are between his $150+ glasses and the lower priced ($30-)ones you find outside the display cases.

He said "they both do the same thing when you sit on them, drop them or leave them on top of your car but there is a difference in optic quality and brand name".

You can tell the differences between them .

Easiest way to tell is the expensive one still gives you a very clear vision in the evening or sometime even at night .

The cheap one ? Not much after the sunset .

ageedoy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ageedoy

Does anyone know if any of these have polarized lenses?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ageedoy wrote:Does anyone know if any of these have polarized lenses?

There are a couple noted as Polarized in the titles:

Waldo
Kanab
Orizaba

and a few others that are sold out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders