billkaboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billkaboo

Dear Woot,

I am President of the Humans vs Zombies club at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Our game involving a version the advanced game of tag played all over the country involves almost every player having to own a nerf blaster and/or socks. Might I suggest a perfect time for you to have a sale on such items would be from August 26th to September 6th of this year. If you could include free shipping to upper new york state that would be an even greater added bonus that might charm our 700 + players to look to you for their nerfular needs (the nearby stores always run out early and half the players will be incoming freshmen without cars). Please message me if this idea would be of interest to you and I can make sure the player base hears about the deal.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

billkaboo wrote:Dear Woot,

I am President of the Humans vs Zombies club at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Our game involving a version the advanced game of tag played all over the country involves almost every player having to own a nerf blaster and/or socks. Might I suggest a perfect time for you to have a sale on such items would be from August 26th to September 6th of this year. If you could include free shipping to upper new york state that would be an even greater added bonus that might charm our 700 + players to look to you for their nerfular needs (the nearby stores always run out early and half the players will be incoming freshmen without cars). Please message me if this idea would be of interest to you and I can make sure the player base hears about the deal.

You had me at "zombie".

Thanks for the post billkaboo!
I'll certainly pass it on to the higher ups.
If I hear anything back someone will prolly post here.