WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Elena Ray Art

Y'know how we wear shirts and stuff. Walls wear art! Like paintings and photographs and prints and whatever. They're like graphic tees for walls, or something like that. IT'S ART! You know what it is.

chimunga

quality posts: 7 Private Messages chimunga

Why is it you never ship art or canvases to APOs?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

chimunga wrote:Why is it you never ship art or canvases to APOs?

I'm sorry. From what I've been told it's because they are drop ship directly from the vendor via FedEx and FedEx doesn't ship to PO Boxes. I'll pass on your interest in seeing this addressed though.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. From what I've been told it's because they are drop ship directly from the vendor via FedEx and FedEx doesn't ship to PO Boxes. I'll pass on your interest in seeing this addressed though.

I love this response.

that was fun while it lasted!

byrneandy1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages byrneandy1
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. From what I've been told it's because they are drop ship directly from the vendor via FedEx and FedEx doesn't ship to PO Boxes. I'll pass on your interest in seeing this addressed though.

"addressed" .. get it? You with the puns! :-)

dvdvija

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dvdvija

Overstock.com have biggest size for $115 (Sacred Mudra) with free shipping. I'll pass on this offer.