ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff





Bumping this for those that missed it the first time around.

While CS will try to help you cancel an order, we release orders multiple times during the day so they may not be able to do so.

And PMing a forum moderator doesn't do any good whatsoever. We have no powers in that department.

Pro Tip: When placing orders ANYWHERE, double check your address!



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dcmgraphix


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcmgraphix

Can I add an order to an existing order to save shipping!!!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dcmgraphix wrote:Can I add an order to an existing order to save shipping!!!!


Sorry but shipping is $5 per cart. We don't have any way to add to existing orders.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

georgenavedo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages georgenavedo
FenStar wrote:Great, now I can't claim I ordered by mistake and could not cancel.



Cause they are a bunch of jerks and need to eliminate garbage, they dont even want on stock, its call stupid excuses, and this belongs to Amazon ,that why thy dont put their name on it, Reputation, no human is perfect, I canceled in 5 minutes and they make it hard so you pass the time ,I am closing my account.

hcky33lax15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcky33lax15

I ordered a Kershaw pocket knife and didn't realize I had the wrong shipping address. The shipping address that was put in, had shipping restrictions. I didn't realize this and now it is too late to cancel. I got an email saying my item was shipped but when I click on tracking info, it says "Not Found". This was 3 days ago and I still see the "not found" message from USPS. What do I do? Did the item get shipped? Did it not? I see the item is available again, but I don't want to order it again if the first one was shipped. Thanks for any help!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hcky33lax15 wrote:I ordered a Kershaw pocket knife and didn't realize I had the wrong shipping address. The shipping address that was put in, had shipping restrictions. I didn't realize this and now it is too late to cancel. I got an email saying my item was shipped but when I click on tracking info, it says "Not Found". This was 3 days ago and I still see the "not found" message from USPS. What do I do? Did the item get shipped? Did it not? I see the item is available again, but I don't want to order it again if the first one was shipped. Thanks for any help!!


Best bet is to email support@woot.com. My guess is that the order will ultimately get canceled but they'll know for sure. Just be sure to explain it clearly.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hcky33lax15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcky33lax15
ThunderThighs wrote:Best bet is to email support@woot.com. My guess is that the order will ultimately get canceled but they'll know for sure. Just be sure to explain it clearly.



Thank you!! I did twice and still no response.

ketanb81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ketanb81

placed the order by mistake and couldnt cancel before the 15 minutes. Please cancel the order so I can get the item I really wanted. Please! Thank you very much.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ketanb81 wrote:placed the order by mistake and couldnt cancel before the 15 minutes. Please cancel the order so I can get the item I really wanted. Please! Thank you very much.


I'm sorry but the order is already released (not necessarily shipped). You can email support@woot.com for some options.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hcky33lax15


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcky33lax15
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry but the order is already released (not necessarily shipped). You can email support@woot.com for some options.



I have emailed support multiple times and still cannot get a valid response! This is so frustrating!!! Worst customer service ever!! Whoever thought good customer service is through email only needs to rethink the process. I would like to talk to someone on the phone, it would make the resolution a lot quicker than waiting for a response through email. When the response isn't what you are looking for, it takes another day to get a different answer and maybe it's what you were looking for and in my case it has not been!!!!

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

hcky33lax15 wrote:I have emailed support multiple times and still cannot get a valid response! This is so frustrating!!! Worst customer service ever!! Whoever thought good customer service is through email only needs to rethink the process. I would like to talk to someone on the phone, it would make the resolution a lot quicker than waiting for a response through email. When the response isn't what you are looking for, it takes another day to get a different answer and maybe it's what you were looking for and in my case it has not been!!!!



I replied to your other post, but I've sent your info along to see if I can get anything else from CS.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

7echniqu3


quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3

Wow i don't wanna be in this forum. To many crazies and upset people. GL forum mods! D=

SMeltonokc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SMeltonokc
ThunderThighs wrote:@toricoco: Not at all. We know wooters are savvy shoppers and will hunt for the best price.

The time limit is because we have improved our processes and release orders every couple hours. Once they're released for processing, we can't pull them back.

I'm sorry about the delay in getting back to you but CS can rarely cancel orders before their released. They are working hard to get caught up. They're a great group of people.



How long does it take to get my money back? I was able to cancel it within the 15 minutes but was still charged.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SMeltonokc wrote:How long does it take to get my money back? I was able to cancel it within the 15 minutes but was still charged.


What you're seeing is most likely the AUTHorization charge. That drops off automatically in a couple days when the real charge doesn't come through. The time that takes depends on your bank.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders