migelito

quality posts: 9 Private Messages migelito

The lesson here? thinner people can be in a couple (no more than combined 300lbs), but fat people are single.

tuvanhillbilly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tuvanhillbilly

Ok, jumped in and got one. Unfortunately the one with netting is sold out so settled for the other one. Now does anyone know a good place to get a deal on some quick straps?

lunastrixae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunastrixae
wearemany wrote:Hammocks are the best way to camp if the weather premits.

I will never willingly sleep in a Tent again.

Me too. I have a Hennesey Hyperlite. I only use a tent if I'm above the treeline.

WootChiq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WootChiq
ThunderThighs wrote:I know it's too late now but we've just added the ability to cancel your order within the first 15 minute (approximately). See the link in my signature for more info.

Thanks, I actually noticed that when I made the 1st order. Unfortunately by brain kicked in 6 hours later.

Sandman614

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sandman614
ThunderThighs wrote:I know it's too late now but we've just added the ability to cancel your order within the first 15 minute (approximately). See the link in my signature for more info.

I missed out on this deal and would really love one of the bug net versions. If you or anyone else has one they don't want I'll buy it.

Is there a way I can get a bug net version?

jedavnport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jedavnport

I'll give you your money back on them... wanted the singles with bug net for camping with scouts but got message afte they were sold out. Let me know...

Sandman614

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sandman614
yakatme wrote:Aaargh! I screwed up. I wanted the double hammock with the netting. I didn't realize that the hammock with the netting wasn't a double also. I ordered two hammocks with netting before I realized this. I have used hammocks for lounging around and camping a lot, so I know that the most comfortable sleeping position is diagonal on a double hammock. The single is shorter and at only 4'8" wide, I don't think that my 6'3" body is going to be able to get diagonal enough to get a comfortable good night's sleep.

I meant to reply to this post. I'll buy the bug net version from you or someone else that ordered the wrong one. I hope someone comes through on this.

chrishop12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrishop12

I shall use this in my fire tower. This will provide a good way to sleep outside, and keep my lazy butt from walking up the stairs in the morning.

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm

So bummed. I ordered a different hammock in early June, and it was backordered - still has not shipped. Now this hammock has been lost by Smartpost (should be Sh1tlost). I am SOL with hammocks!

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

susanrm wrote:So bummed. I ordered a different hammock in early June, and it was backordered - still has not shipped. Now this hammock has been lost by Smartpost (should be Sh1tlost). I am SOL with hammocks!

I don't think it's lost. I'm looking at tracking and it shows it was moving on Saturday. You'll see a notice at some point that it is delivered but that will mean FedEx handed it to your post office. Give them a couple days to deliver it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm
ThunderThighs wrote:I don't think it's lost. I'm looking at tracking and it shows it was moving on Saturday. You'll see a notice at some point that it is delivered but that will mean FedEx handed it to your post office. Give them a couple days to deliver it.

Hey TT, thanks for the reply. It is lost, however, and Woot has refunded it. Normally I'd just get another, but that's not an option in this case. Seriously bummed!!

Smartpost put a trace on it today (which they said they were doing 2 days ago, but apparently they did not). Who knows. Perhaps someday it will appear.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2