WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which tragic Greek figure do you most resemble?
  • 43.9% - Sisyphus - I feel like I keep pushing a rock up the same hill 663
  • 27% - Tantalus - I want what I can't have 408
  • 10.7% - Pandora - I create more problems than I solve 162
  • 14.5% - Icarus - I believe I can fly...whooooops 219
  • 3.8% - Oedipus - I'm always killing my father and marrying my mother 57
1509 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

IHcpa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IHcpa

I guess I am tantalus because after I bought the string trimmer last week, they emailed me and said there was a problem and they couldn't fulfill the order. Woot - that totally sucks. Warning woot can't be trusted.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Pandora.

Easily.

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott

Prometheus. All i wanted to do was help people...

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott
IHcpa wrote:I guess I am tantalus because after I bought the string trimmer last week, they emailed me and said there was a problem and they couldn't fulfill the order. Woot - that totally sucks. Warning woot can't be trusted.

ewww... really like that??
sorry you did not get what you ordered and that someone made a mistake.

glamontagne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glamontagne
IHcpa wrote:I guess I am tantalus because after I bought the string trimmer last week, they emailed me and said there was a problem and they couldn't fulfill the order. Woot - that totally sucks. Warning woot can't be trusted.

You mean Wamazoot couldn't fulfill your order?

Random Crap - Level 7 Woot-Off Lights
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum Philips Prestigo Universal Remote Altec Lansing M604 for Zune Remote Control Helicopter Train Set Microsoft Zune 30GB Roadside Emergency Kit Microsoft Zune 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker

dkm1new

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dkm1new

That must make Woot!'s tragic Greek figure -

wait for it -

Erroneous!

ha ha ha we'll be here all week folks, try the house wine!

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

Which one is incredibly beautiful, draws in a lot of men, but can't find real lasting love? that's me...

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

workinpoor

quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor

I think I exhibit behavior of the first three, in many cases because of each other.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 20 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Gyro

kiersin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiersin

Sisyphus, I keep on washing the same dishes by hand, and never catch up on all the old ones that need to be washed.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kiersin wrote:Sisyphus, I keep on washing the same dishes by hand, and never catch up on all the old ones that need to be washed.

So it's NOT a myth?!? Camus must be rolling stones over in his grave...

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
kiersin wrote:Sisyphus, I keep on washing the same dishes by hand, and never catch up on all the old ones that need to be washed.

THIS. But with Laundry.

bergy5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bergy5

Narcissus --> I am that good looking!!!