macthelost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macthelost

Why can't you ship stuff to us soldiers at APO/FPO's? There is no lithium restriction anymore (so long as the battery is installed in the device it powers). Seems like every time you have something I really want, you won't ship it to me. Why U hate on us Soldiers?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

macthelost wrote:Why can't you ship stuff to us soldiers at APO/FPO's? There is no lithium restriction anymore (so long as the battery is installed in the device it powers). Seems like every time you have something I really want, you won't ship it to me. Why U hate on us Soldiers?

Very interesting point. You're welcome to also write in at support@woot.com and let them know how you feel.

You can also click on the Woot Support Tab and send in your comment.

macthelost

ROGETRAY wrote:Very interesting point. You're welcome to also write in at support@woot.com and let them know how you feel.

You can also click on the Woot Support Tab and send in your comment.

I wrote here because awareness fixes problems, not simply asking one person to fix it. For example, "Hey Mr. President, can you fix homelessness PLZ? NO. Ok, good talk. V.S. Hey Community, lets fix our homeless problem. OK *poof* fixed.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

macthelost wrote:I wrote here because awareness fixes problems, not simply asking one person to fix it. For example, "Hey Mr. President, can you fix homelessness PLZ? NO. Ok, good talk. V.S. Hey Community, lets fix our homeless problem. OK *poof* fixed.

TOOO SHAY

macthelost

LOL