WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OGIO Bags

It's impossible to be fashionable with your hands full of technology and pens and currency and baby toys. Get a nice bag for all that and you can work the sidewalk like a runway.

corvettejoe

quality posts: 26 Private Messages corvettejoe

I have an OGIO laptop backpack I got free at some tech conference once. It's probably 10 years old now and goes EVERYWHERE with me. It lives quite a bit in my hot truck, goes on all trips, gets clothes and heavy books/magazines stuff in its main pocket, and always carries a heavy laptop in it.

It still looks as good as new!

OGIO makes the BEST backpacks/bags for longevity. They really do hold up. I've seen a few my friends have, most are also MANY many years old and still holding up strong.

elmuchogrumpy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmuchogrumpy

rmrenwick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmrenwick
elmuchogrumpy wrote:The medium messenger bag got some mixed reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Pagoda-Laptop-Tablet-Messenger-Cereal/dp/B0076D0J9Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373388031&sr=8-2&keywords=Ogio+Pagoda

My current laptop bag is extremely uncomfortable, so I was thinking about pulling the trigger on the $50 Ogio bag, but those Amazon reviews have me hesitating.

OK I ordered one, hopefully I dont regret it. Went ahead and grabbed the Naga Emic Mouse too, been wanting it for the last few times its popped up on woot.

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout

The Medium bag is awfully big ,it seems like .

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

I have a well used Ogio laptop bag that is over 10 years old and still looks almost new. Their products are very well made.

jgTactic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgTactic

I just hope the next OGIO sale includes the Newt backpack.. That's what I'm really looking for

kudzu53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kudzu53

The Pagoda S bag is ok for the price, well padded for electronics.

Be aware the handle is pretty much worthless, a 1/2" piece of nylon strap oddly positioned part way down the back, almost an afterthought. I guess they thought everyone would want to strap their laptop and tablet across their back when heading thru dense urban areas and wouldn't need a handle for a loaded bag or a need to carry by hand.

The padded shoulder strap is nice, but there are times a good handle is needed!