azfreedheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azfreedheart

Gotta go with Flight. I'm sure I could turn that into at least a cool million in a month...

dhyanne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhyanne

I chose an additional 5 years because my investment in a healthy lifestyle should pay off at old age and as long as I retain my sense of wonder I want to extend my experience of living. However, I would choose flight in a heartbeat if scientists are able to determine the mechanisms involved and we can finally get rid of the archaic transportation systems we have today. It would help us graduate to a Type I civilization on the Kardashev scale with a quickness.

kwstudz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwstudz

I picked flight, but they should really say how fast I can fly. That'd make all the difference. Otherwise I'd just go with the money

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

I'd go with flight if everyone else got the ability as well. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd get shot down in the first week by some nut who thinks I'm a vampire.

gravityisweak

quality posts: 27 Private Messages gravityisweak

Can't believe so many people picked the money. You dont think if you could fly that you'd be able to make $100,000 AND be able to fly too? COME ON PEOPLE!

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

Had to go with the money, assuming it's tax-free.

Money may not buy happiness, but it certainly makes what life you have much less stressful ... thus happiness results.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

100,000.00 isn't that much money.. heck you'd spend it all on WOOT in a year and what would you have?? I'd rather have the extra 5 years, so I could play with the crap I've bought from WOOT

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

At first I thought that flight for a month would be pretty useless, but then I realized that I could go visit all the places I want to around the world with minimal effort, so I chose flight.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

danofmanywords

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danofmanywords

Assuming I get to carry my knowledge from this life into the next, I'd make way more than 100g's and marry a goddess by my current age. Let's go with the soft reboot option.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

I assumed the 5 years of life were good ones. It would be pretty cool to live to see more family events, grandchildren growing up, etc. $100K just isn't that big a deal.

rexion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rexion

It's a toss up between flying for a month and starting life over again.

With flight, even just for one month, it would be very easy to exploit that for monetary gain, fame, and a place in history. You can't buy that these days.

I would start a new life provided I retained most of my current life's knowledge and experience. And if my life started back in the 80's when I was originally born. Surely I could avoid mistakes and failures to create a better life for me and my family.

SlushpuppieT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SlushpuppieT

You could totally earn at least 100,000 by gaining the power of flight. Probably much more.

TomSelleck666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TomSelleck666

So be able to fly, find things that can earn one more than one-hundred-thousand dollars. And then be glad one picked the bottom option. booooom.

TomSelleck666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TomSelleck666
SlushpuppieT wrote:You could totally earn at least 100,000 by gaining the power of flight. Probably much more.

Yeah. So there was that time I posted a message on this woot poll, but then the person LITERALLY before me made the same point. This is why we read all the responses. Don't be me. It's not too late, people.

nojink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nojink

If you can afford it or grow it the easiest thing is 5 more years. This guy on the news thats never been sick is 111 and he eats fruits and veggies, gets plenty of sleep, + olive oil, garlic, cinnamon, chocolate, honey. RAW + as natural as possible. Just watch out about the chocolate. I think naturalnews.com said they might start growing the GMO version.

Be careful because the government is making more health things illegal since it competes with big corporate. I know some people who've been to jail / raided.

spacemart

quality posts: 15 Private Messages spacemart
gravityisweak wrote:Can't believe so many people picked the money. You dont think if you could fly that you'd be able to make $100,000 AND be able to fly too? COME ON PEOPLE!

you're over-analyzing the question