geno649

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geno649

anyone have any suggestions for using the extension cord?

winebratsf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winebratsf

This is a STEAL. I have an Animal and it was $400+ new many years ago. Best purchase ever. This is for another home and I can't wait!

CoolGuy094

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CoolGuy094

Oh Woot... whoever is responsible for today's write-up... SMH.

marshallram

quality posts: 4 Private Messages marshallram

I had one of these and it worked well. However it does have some downfalls. The stubby front makes it hard to vaccum tile floors where the edge of the cabinet is. It will not fit. It won't fit under most coffee tables at all due to it's size, shape, and lack of being able to completely tilt back. I feel like these are in no way worth their price new but if you can get a good deal then go for it. I think Dyson fans are like Apple fans. There is no do wrong and too expensive.

mrsly69

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69
ROGETRAY wrote:Our birthday isn't until Friday YO!

Too many Sugar Daddy on the dance floor!

mattdiem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattdiem

Is this square trade eligible or not? I don't see the old "square trade eligible" doohickey on the write up....

Anybody wanna chime in por favor?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mattdiem wrote:Is this square trade eligible or not? I don't see the old "square trade eligible" doohickey on the write up....

Anybody wanna chime in por favor?

Sorry for the late reply.
We are currently experiencing issues with SquareTrade and their banner that is normally shown on Woot.
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for when this issue will get fixed.

If this changes your buying decision, please email support@woot.com with your order number and Woot username. Make the subject line clear so they can find and reply to the email in a timely manner.

txhagen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages txhagen

Oh, for the love of all that is good.....why so many Dyson refurbs? They must not suck so much.

ggggator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ggggator

Feliz cumpleaños a Woot (y mí)
Feliz cumpleaños a Woot (y mí)

karebear3879

quality posts: 1 Private Messages karebear3879
geno649 wrote:I have this and it is good, but the extension cord is hard to use because it is so stiff.

That's what she said!

Kara W

gutcheck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutcheck

I bought 2 of these for people that been asking me to keep an eye out for a dyson. I think I should take 10 % commission. :-D