oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

Hey, Watch Guy. Now that you've taken my picture can you make sure that I end up with some cake? Thanks.

mdavies

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mdavies

is there a way to chat to them?

draigun

quality posts: 21 Private Messages draigun
mdavies wrote:is there a way to chat to them?

Yeah. He's responding to messages on the uStream page itself, in the social stream section.

fore!

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fore!

Am I the only person that is now relieved whenever a commercial comes on?

dreamer728

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreamer728

Raisinets. the channel says offline for me.

Pinnacle PCTV HD Card
Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter – 2-Pack
Vector Rechargable E-Brite Light
SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player w/ FM Tuner
LeakFrog

mdavies

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mdavies
draigun wrote:Yeah. He's responding to messages on the uStream page itself, in the social stream section.

Thank you!

jwheeler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwheeler

when u getting an apple watch on woot?

Eight years of wooting and barely here.

mcaggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcaggie

is Woot! open to people dropping by and saying hello.... maybe helping with that cake? Looks scrumptious.

frugalfreak

quality posts: 13 Private Messages frugalfreak

Give the man a beer, it's 5 oClock somewhere.

drdeany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drdeany

Can you send me some cake? I'll send you Mardi Gras beads!

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott

yeah no work is getting done today. and IDK if my stream is up to date. gaha buffering

draigun

Ugh. Got to processing that time and then got denied.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

So close... wait-listed and then denied. Why does it make you re-login every time? So annoying. Precious seconds wasted.

Insert signature here.

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9

I'm wondering how this is even possible. I swear I typed in the URL as soon as it showed up, and it was already sold out...?

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

ok i just typed in the url as fast as i possibly could and i still missed out.

crud.

Springles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Springles

It is ridiculous how fast these sell out, I stand no chance

barkwoot

quality posts: 55 Private Messages barkwoot

what was the link? I thought I had it, but couldn't get it come up. Only got an error page...

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

argh... again no love... made it past the overall checkout process and then lost out.

woot, i hate how you have me in your deadly embrace.

mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod

Seriously! 3rd time & still a no go!

sccrkeepr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sccrkeepr

GONE IN 8 SECONDS?

gti87

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gti87

Im going to cry! Payment authorization denied! WHHHHHYYYYY!!!??

Greshmahg

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Greshmahg

Haha what a pile of feces. I'm on a dedicated 10 gig fiber line with no traffic, am not a mile away from where this is being broadcast, type over 120 words a minute, typed in that URL immediately upon it being shown....and it was already gone.

What a joke. And not a funny one like most of Woot's birthdays. Have fun waiting through the day for things you won't be able to get, suckers.

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
kfujita wrote:ok i just typed in the url as fast as i possibly could and i still missed out.

crud.

Same here...did they only give away 9...one for each year??

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees

Ah Mentos! I was already logged in, and it forced me to log in again, and the Bricks of Chocolate was gone. Piece of Hershey's Kiss.

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

Who was the guy that Jason Toon chased off right before this girl came on? He looked like Matt Rutledge with a thicker beard.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees
jsh139 wrote:So close... wait-listed and then denied. Why does it make you re-login every time? So annoying. Precious seconds wasted.

Yes, ^this^. Airheads.

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

bksneezy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bksneezy

Close last time....this time...BINGO! hit the Bandolier Of Carrots!!!!! not I don't have to listen to the music ALL DAY!

Springles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Springles
kfujita wrote:ok i just typed in the url as fast as i possibly could and i still missed out.

crud.

I assume that our feeds must be delayed and any delay even if its just 3-5 seconds is going to knock you out of the running. It sucks

appledude9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages appledude9
Greshmahg wrote:Haha what a pile of feces. I'm on a dedicated 10 gig fiber line with no traffic, am not a mile away from where this is being broadcast, type over 120 words a minute, typed in that URL immediately upon it being shown....and it was already gone.

What a joke. And not a funny one like most of Woot's birthdays. Have fun waiting through the day for things you won't be able to get, suckers.

I feel a little better knowing this... but still...

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669

grrr...authorization denied again. woot, what's going on with your billing system? i talked to my CC company and there's nothing weird going on with my account.

edit: already tried re-entering my info when this happened on the previous Bricks of Chocolate

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Oh shoot. Looks like I missed another one. Had to leave for a bit and of course they show the site.

draigun

It made me log in again, too. But I guess I'll keep periodically adding a random item to my cart, going to the checkout page, then removing the item so that I can keep my account freshly logged in.

jimgraffam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimgraffam
bksneezy wrote:Close last time....this time...BINGO! hit the Bandolier Of Carrots!!!!! not I don't have to listen to the music ALL DAY!

Congrats! Same experience here . Last time got all the way to place order and it was sold out from under me. This time... Success!

And YAY, no more music. Though it will probably echo in my head for a while

grindatti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grindatti

I WANT YOUR KNOME cant find them anywhere

EvilCoatrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EvilCoatrack

I feel like I just hit the jackpot twice.

Checked Woot for the first time today after seeing the announcement last night. Signed in, clicked on the ustream button. 30 seconds later the staffer holds up a url and I get my Bricks of Chocolate

I only had to watch half a piece of cake being eaten!

Tip for people sad about speed: refresh the ustream feed every so often. It likes to slow down by a few seconds after awhile.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

carl669 wrote:grrr...authorization denied again. woot, what's going on with your billing system? i talked to my CC company and there's nothing weird going on with my account.

edit: already tried re-entering my info when this happened on the previous Bricks of Chocolate

Make sure your billing info on Woot matches the info on your payment method.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669
ThunderThighs wrote:Make sure your billing info on Woot matches the info on your payment method.

it does. like i said before, i haven't changed it since i made my last purchase on 6/3. same card and everything

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn
carl669 wrote:it does. like i said before, i haven't changed it since i made my last purchase on 6/3. same card and everything

Maybe someone slid in faster then you. So the denial is really saying, your payment didn't go through because you were too slow.

BVonnSnobby

quality posts: 23 Private Messages BVonnSnobby

Someone ask Noah if he needs a hug.

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

bmxjimp wrote:Who was the guy that Jason Toon chased off right before this girl came on? He looked like Matt Rutledge with a thicker beard.

I dunno, but I hope he doesn't sneak past security and get back in. That guy was SCARY!

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.