RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Sunnuva... *sigh* Yeah, I can't watch it.. I'm getting one second of video every three seconds.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

grindatti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grindatti

Noah do you need a hug.

Swainfam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Swainfam

Love the idea, but, sadly, I have two tabs open streaming the video and each are at different rates. This bodes badly.

TimUSCA

quality posts: 7 Private Messages TimUSCA
ThunderThighs wrote:Make sure your billing info on Woot matches the info on your payment method.

Same exact thing happened to me. I actually ordered a shirt from shirt.woot just to verify nothing was wrong with my payment method. Worked fine.

It's only when I attempt to order a Bricks of Chocolate when it denies my payment method.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

This guy wins. Made an ! out of his piece of cake!

chimpygomonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chimpygomonkey

Creepy.

doreenb75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doreenb75

Can you wish a happy 10th anniversary to Doreen and Kenny. We are on the beach right now

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

Heard the first letter wrong. Already sold out. :c

TimUSCA

doreenb75 wrote:Can you wish a happy 10th anniversary to Doreen and Kenny. We are on the beach right now

You need to post this on the UStream page.... that's what they're reading.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Speed to first woot, 39 minutes ago?? Did someone find it before they even said it?

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Woohoo! Got one!

Insert signature here.

CatCK

I heard one of the letters/digits wrong because it didn't connect. I think I'm done with this.

kevinwangjiakan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinwangjiakan

Oh! Mr. Goodbar! I had it in my cart, clicked on "Place your order" and it told me it's sold out! Isn't it supposed to be reserved for me once it's in my cart? C'mon you can't just take stuff away from my cart.

mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod

As soon as he was saying it I was typing it...enter...already sold out.

meganmarie05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganmarie05

bummer...I have no audio at work!!! not cool!

gti16vman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gti16vman

I like the reading the url better, feels like it equalizes a little. I got that one, thanks woot! First time in a long time. Even wearing my glow in the dark woot shirt today...

CatCK

mariod wrote:As soon as he was saying it I was typing it...enter...already sold out.

That's what I tried doing. No luck.

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

ha! my stream froze, then started up 5 minutes later. i only heard 2 letters of what he was saying and i figured it didn't matter as i had undoubtedly missed out already.

of course, it's streaming fine now. oh the timing

doreenb75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doreenb75

Where is that upstream page to chat

mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod
doreenb75 wrote:Where is that upstream page to chat

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wootchannel

meganmarie05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganmarie05

The feed on woot.com is about 20 seconds later than the one on Ustream. just downloaded the app on my phone so maybe I will actually have a chance.

thomzilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thomzilla

Your Random Crap is sold out and you are giving out links periodically to stuff that is already sold out.

jon98gn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jon98gn
meganmarie05 wrote:The feed on woot.com is about 20 seconds later than the one on Ustream. just downloaded the app on my phone so maybe I will actually have a chance.

Don't bet on it. My feed on the phone app was 5-6 minutes behind when everyone was cheering their acceptance. I didn't see what they were talking about 5-6 minutes later.

\

bwerlla3511

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bwerlla3511

any new periodic tables coming soon? We have at least 2...

ronwr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronwr

Finally someone worth watching!

ffwmusic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ffwmusic

You look so Happy!!!!!!!!!!

pauladeane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pauladeane

Ooops, somebody has Sour Patchy Resting Face Syndrome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk

ffwmusic

TRY NOT TO STARE AT THE COMMENTS!

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

yum...

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

BonoMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BonoMan

Hereeeee ittttt comesssss!

CatCK

*sigh* She took it down too soon.

TimUSCA

She took that down way too quick... I would've gotten it had she not cut off the URL at the top of the screen for the last 5 seconds.

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

FINALLY! I GOT ONE.

Watching Woot staff eat cake for five hours finally pays off!

(And aside from the Crapword where each got their own link, I'm finally a "first sucker"!)

CatCK

TimUSCA wrote:She took that down way too quick... I would've gotten it had she not cut off the URL at the top of the screen for the last 5 seconds.

Was wondering if that was just my screen. Yep, she had it out of camera frame for much of the time.

ffwmusic

I missed the URL again! ARRGH!

kevinwangjiakan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinwangjiakan

Back from lunch. Now back to "work".

patty1955

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patty1955

I'm done. This whole thing has made me lose a lot of respect for woot. The guy who read the url unclearly and now the smirking girl who put up the paper, waved it around and the then took it down before you could type it in. Can you tell this is not a girl you would want to work with?

islandkiwi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages islandkiwi
ffwmusic wrote:I missed the URL again! ARRGH!

She held it up and cut off the top of the sign, I totally missed it. What I didn't miss was her making her fork into a big ol' middle finger. Message loud and clear, Woot. Buh-bye.

ffwmusic

wHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THE GLOVES?

riknik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages riknik

Staff

Even when I'm not listening to the music, I hear the music.