lipophilia

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lipophilia
mswinzow wrote:How on earth has no one mentioned Krispy Kremes?! - but only when the "Hot" light is on.

Nope - Hot or not, KK tastes like grease!

lipophilia

heavilyrxmedicated wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you... the Bacon Maple Pazcki.

It's your standard fluffy pazcki, covered in a maple glaze and coated with candied bacon. The smokehouse near where I work (Lazybones Smokehouse in Roseville MI) makes them every year for Fat Tuesday. THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

THOSE SOUND AMAZING !!!
(DO YOU DELIVER TO CT?)

djslack

quality posts: 14 Private Messages djslack

If you ever see a Southern Maid with the Hot sign on, do yourself a favor and pull in for donuts.

AFAIK this only applies to those passing through Northwest Louisiana, the Dallas area, or New Zealand. But if you're lucky enough to be one of those places, they are the best thing ever.

stella54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stella54

Cheese pockets. You can hear your ateries hardening while you eat.

wow3192

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wow3192

Voodoo Donuts! (Portland, OR) are the best, and a must try if you are ever in the area.

Trinity7650

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trinity7650

Custard filled

lipophilia

wow3192 wrote:Voodoo Donuts! (Portland, OR) are the best, and a must try if you are ever in the area.

If the Rogue Brewery interpretations of their treats are any indication, I'm in.
(Love the pink!)

mckennaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mckennaj

French

hibbie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hibbie

+1 Sprinkles!

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Fresh, warm beignets are very good.

For donuts, give me chocolate with chocolate frosting and coconut. Oh my gawd.

notthaticare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notthaticare

The best donuts are Krispy Kreme Chocolate Covered Glazed.

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. - George Eliot

kelomaki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelomaki

The best donuts are: The one I'm eating when someone asks me...The best donuts are?