WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iTouchless - Black Magic Gadgets

You say these machinations function with the mere wave of a hand? Hsssss! What infernal spellcraft hath wrought this abomination? Be not tempted by its awful power or ye shall fall under its dread corruption! Buy it, so ye may cast it into the flames from which it was wrought! 

jdougan273

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdougan273

The faucet adapter states it "Controls water temperature and flow by adjusting the existing faucets' handles any time." That makes it sound like the adapter can adjust the temperature and flow on it's own, without manual adjustment from the user. Is it safe to assume I'm misinterpreting?

syntaxterror

quality posts: 1 Private Messages syntaxterror

The pepper grinder is 25 on home depot. Not really the deal it looks.

alanv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanv
jdougan273 wrote:The faucet adapter states it "Controls water temperature and flow by adjusting the existing faucets' handles any time." That makes it sound like the adapter can adjust the temperature and flow on it's own, without manual adjustment from the user. Is it safe to assume I'm misinterpreting?

I believe what it is trying to say is that you set the water pressure and temperature with the existing handle(s) and leave it that way, then whenever you activate the water with the sensor it turns on to that preset pressure and temperature.

jdougan273

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdougan273
alanv wrote:I believe what it is trying to say is that you set the water pressure and temperature with the existing handle(s) and leave it that way, then whenever you activate the water with the sensor it turns on to that preset pressure and temperature.

That's what I figured, but it could have been worded a bit more clearly. The last thing you want is to purchase something, only to find out later it isn't as amazing as you thought it would be.

crshort

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crshort

iTouchless 6L trashcan is listed by amazon for $50—not $60—and is on sale for the same $40 price...but with free super saver shipping. oops...

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

crshort wrote:iTouchless 6L trashcan is listed by amazon for $50—not $60—and is on sale for the same $40 price...but with free super saver shipping. oops...

Did you have a link to the sale on Amazon?

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
ROGETRAY wrote:Did you have a link to the sale on Amazon?

I couldn't find it. Rogetray, I highly doubt they can be the same size or have the same qualities.

JMHO FWIW

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

dvaamco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dvaamco
ROGETRAY wrote:Did you have a link to the sale on Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/iTouchless-Automatic-Stainless-Touchless-Trashcan/dp/B000N5T12U/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_7

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

MichXelle wrote:I couldn't find it. Rogetray, I highly doubt they can be the same size or have the same qualities.

JMHO FWIW

Looks like someone found the link. I kept trying to find a 1.5 gallon version, the Amazon says it's 6 L (which is also 1.5 gallons, not 1)

Thanks for looking anyways MichXelle :D

dvaamco wrote:http://www.amazon.com/iTouchless-Automatic-Stainless-Touchless-Trashcan/dp/B000N5T12U/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_7

Thanks for finding the URL. I've pinged the staff to look into it.

crshort

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crshort
dvaamco wrote:http://www.amazon.com/iTouchless-Automatic-Stainless-Touchless-Trashcan/dp/B000N5T12U/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_7

Thanks for the backup! Ill bring a link next time