WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Nike Sunglasses

Just do it! By which we mean, protect your eyes. Seriously, you don't wanna go blind because you're too busy looking into the sun. That's what Icarus did, and look what happened to him: damned to an eternity of pulling a rock up a hill.
Nike official site

hughn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hughn

Five dollars off from Amazon and they ship free!

McDicker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages McDicker

Does the Ignite (EV0575) really come with a hard case, as stated in the description?

That would make it a much better deal!

McD

spagball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spagball

$40 at Costco if you're a member and have one near-by. I got a pair of the Tailwinds. They're pretty good for cycling and running. They're polarized which also helps with glare. Only con is they don't have a lot of contrast. So things get really dark if you're going from bright to shaded light conditions.

hofer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hofer
hughn wrote:Five dollars off from Amazon and they ship free!

Yep! don't let the list price fool you. Woot! used to not play that kind of games. I am disappointed!

tpsully1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tpsully1
spagball wrote:$40 at Costco if you're a member and have one near-by. I got a pair of the Tailwinds. They're pretty good for cycling and running. They're polarized which also helps with glare. Only con is they don't have a lot of contrast. So things get really dark if you're going from bright to shaded light conditions.

Don't think any of these are polarized.

Staticbzzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Staticbzzz

Yugster has them for $39.97 with free shipping. This is not a deal...

http://www.yugster.com/deals/31512-nike-ev0575-ignite-sunglasses-in-anthracite-grey#

mkentosh

quality posts: 308 Private Messages mkentosh

I work in the optical field and I can tell you one thing that is wrong with these sunglasses...... They are not Oakley

spagball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spagball
tpsully1 wrote:Don't think any of these are polarized.

I realized that after posting. Another plus for the Costco ones.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
mkentosh wrote:I work in the optical field and I can tell you one thing that is wrong with these sunglasses...... They are not Oakley

I must disagree. I owend Oakleys when I worked as a lifeguard. Yes, they were nice, but I have also since equally enjoyed a pair of polarized Nike sunglasses (worn for training/triathlons). The Nikes didn't last quite as long as the Oakleys, but they worked just as well. I figure cost per wear probably came out in the wash.

My current sunglasses are polarized Bolle Anaconda. I have only had them for a few months, but fit and function rival the Oakleys. Only time will tell how long they last.