killians

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killians

Sloth

indytycoon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon

Dugong

tonypaladino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonypaladino

Where's the Hershey's is going on in these comments. years ago it was all helpful info about the product. in all seriousness, will it work with a mac?

wolv90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolv90

Well, I was looking for a new printer, but I guess I won't be buying this one since there is no info about it in the comments. Too bad.

viidim7

quality posts: 3 Private Messages viidim7

Platypus!

mgm200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgm200

Some people seem to be having issues grasping the Woot-libs game going on...

nashmofo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nashmofo

does this also fax??

games do not pay the bills sales do...im in for a good time but start a thread for it not where you are trying to pay the bills...

mgm200 wrote:Some people seem to be having issues grasping the Woot-libs game going on...

jblood

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jblood

Amazon has this printer new (through one of their partners) for $54.34. Mid-range reviews (average 3 stars). According to the HP site, yes, it will work with a Mac: Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, or Mountain Lion.

yos9694

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yos9694

Ving Rhames Friday

justdrew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justdrew

$40 for a wireless printer....in for one.
The reviews at amazon are mixed, but the negative ones I looked at were for a $90 new one. For less than half that this seems like a pretty good deal.

msspurlock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages msspurlock

Not as good a deal as it looked when I bought, now that I've Googled it. Used, older model, only ten bucks cheaper than current price new, with shipping. No specs on its wireless speed and protocols, possibly starter ink...still, I needed a wireless. And frankly, printers die so quickly I'd have been replacing it next year, anyway.

400+ Items

jblood

nashmofo wrote:does this also fax??

games do not pay the bills sales do...im in for a good time but start a thread for it not where you are trying to pay the bills...

According to HP, this printer is ideal for "Affordable, wireless printing—even on the go—and for saving time while printing, scanning, and copying everyday documents." I don't see anywhere that it specifically says anything about faxing, and in any case it only has USB 2.0 and WiFi 802.11n connectivity.

KyleOlsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KyleOlsen

Zorilla

jblood

msspurlock wrote:Not as good a deal as it looked when I bought, now that I've Googled it. Used, older model, only ten bucks cheaper than current price new, with shipping. No specs on its wireless speed and protocols, possibly starter ink...still, I needed a wireless. And frankly, printers die so quickly I'd have been replacing it next year, anyway.

According to HP, it is 802.11b/g/n. Doesn't specifically mention speed, not that I saw.

Also, it lists the various HP 564 cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow) as coming with it, but does not say they are starter cartridges (although it does say that some of the ink is used to start up the printer).

workinpoor

quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor

No one said HONEYBADGER?

Honey Badger!

Rsquared300

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rsquared300

European Swallow

TheJah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheJah

It just arrived and it does not work. Says there is a carriage jam...went through all the steps and the carriage moves fine. It does not take any paper into the feeder. Very pissed

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

TheJah wrote:It just arrived and it does not work. Says there is a carriage jam...went through all the steps and the carriage moves fine. It does not take any paper into the feeder. Very pissed

That stinks! This printer has a 90 day Image Microsystems warranty. Have you contacted them yet? You can always reach out to Woot Member Services for additional support. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

petots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petots

also just arrived and setup cartridges have no ink and parts are broken. Contacting HP now

techkyle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages techkyle

Just got mine and the setup instructions on the LCD are all in French with no option to change it. I get to step four on the guide and it gives me an error that roughly translates to "use the cartridges that came with your printer". There doesn't seem to be an issue with any one cartridge. Curious to know if anyone else is seeing issues like this.

I assume HP should support these?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

techkyle wrote:Just got mine and the setup instructions on the LCD are all in French with no option to change it. I get to step four on the guide and it gives me an error that roughly translates to "use the cartridges that came with your printer". There doesn't seem to be an issue with any one cartridge. Curious to know if anyone else is seeing issues like this.

I assume HP should support these?

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

I'm unsure if HP Customer Support will be able to provide assistance. I would recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they should be able to advise you on who/where to contact for assistance.

techkyle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages techkyle
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

I'm unsure if HP Customer Support will be able to provide assistance. I would recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they should be able to advise you on who/where to contact for assistance.

Much appreciated, ROGETRAY. I'll let them know.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

techkyle wrote:Much appreciated, ROGETRAY. I'll let them know.

No worries. If you encounter any other issues, let us know here and we'll try and track down someone to help you out.

edie4711

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edie4711

I just got mine and it doesn't work, same issue as reported upthread. It gets power but throws an error message 0x6100001d.

I've no idea how to access the benefit of the 90-day warranty from Image Microsystems.

Emailed Woot support for direction, will report if/when I receive useful info back.

ramonski13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ramonski13

Similar issue with my refurb, can't get anything to print right, and then I get errors about missing printhead or incompatible printhead. This model does not have a user-removable printhead, so I'm stuck waiting for Image Microsystems to respond. Will be emailing Woot if IM doesn't respond in a reasonable time.

edie4711 wrote:I just got mine and it doesn't work, same issue as reported upthread. It gets power but throws an error message 0x6100001d.

I've no idea how to access the benefit of the 90-day warranty from Image Microsystems.

Emailed Woot support for direction, will report if/when I receive useful info back.

dbstudmuffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbstudmuffin

Mine didn't work either, the printer won't recognize the ink cartridges. Image Microsystems won't provide a replacement unless you pay for the shipping of the defective unit. That would cost just about as much as what I bought this for. Looks like I bought myself a $40 door stop. Very disappointed

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 561 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dbstudmuffin wrote:Mine didn't work either, the printer won't recognize the ink cartridges. Image Microsystems won't provide a replacement unless you pay for the shipping of the defective unit. That would cost just about as much as what I bought this for. Looks like I bought myself a $40 door stop. Very disappointed

Sorry for the problems. Email support@woot.com to see if they have some other options.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

physicsphunat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages physicsphunat

Just set up mine and it doesn't work either. Very disappointing. This is the first time I've bought something from woot and it didn't work : (

dbstudmuffin wrote:Mine didn't work either, the printer won't recognize the ink cartridges. Image Microsystems won't provide a replacement unless you pay for the shipping of the defective unit. That would cost just about as much as what I bought this for. Looks like I bought myself a $40 door stop. Very disappointed

woothatesme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woothatesme

Yes, took a while but just got around to "setting up" mine as well.

Will not print color or anything on photo paper.

COMPLETE JOKE of a refurb.

I will never buy anything touched by Image Microsystems ever again, and will think twice about buying from Woot as well (especially after sending an email about an incorrect power cord on another purchase that was NEVER ANSWERED).