skhatri16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skhatri16

Is there an extended batter for this laptop? What is the battery life on it anyway?

NAPL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NAPL

Woot....did you not sell this?? Isn't it your problem it hasn't shipped yet?? Customer service?? Don't blame the 3rd party. Make it right with your customers. You took our money, not them.

driscj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages driscj

This was my first order since April 11th. I had completely stopped ordering from Woot over the $5 shipping on every order went in.

So, way to win back a customer! 9 days and still no tracking number. I think the least Woot can do is eat the shipping charges and send them expedited for those that haven't yet cancelled orders.

shvmds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shvmds
cwconner wrote:Agreed. If it's not shipped by Monday, I'm done. This is ridiculous.

Has anybody gotten a tracking number or any other updates yet? This is getting beyond ridiculous

cocalady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cocalady

This is terrible service.....still NO tracking number

jerry22630

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerry22630

I paid with Paypal, I think I will file a fraud case against Woot as they refuse to provide any status and will not refund due to lack of shipment.

Unacceptable

Jerry

jerry22630

I spoke too soon, I just got a tracking number. UPS has no record of the shipment.

Really screwed up service...

Jerry

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Again, apologies for the delay. As I mentioned before, we started researching this the 2nd day after the sale and it took a couple days to resolve with the FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse which we use for shipping some of our orders. The orders were resubmitted and are shipping. I wouldn't expect any updates on the shipping until Monday though (first business day).

I would recommend against disputing charges. Once you do that, we can no longer work directly with you to resolve the issues. We have to go through the resolution process of your payment source and that usually takes longer. Again, that's only a recommendation.

We are extremely sorry for this and will look into the cause so we can avoid this in the future.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shvmds

ThunderThighs wrote:Again, apologies for the delay. As I mentioned before, we started researching this the 2nd day after the sale and it took a couple days to resolve with the FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse which we use for shipping some of our orders. The orders were resubmitted and are shipping. I wouldn't expect any updates on the shipping until Monday though (first business day).

I would recommend against disputing charges. Once you do that, we can no longer work directly with you to resolve the issues. We have to go through the resolution process of your payment source and that usually takes longer. Again, that's only a recommendation.

We are extremely sorry for this and will look into the cause so we can avoid this in the future.

If you guys started and identified the issue within a couple of days, how did it take a week to resolve it? and the worst, why weren't any updates given until the 25th and then none after that?

Is it too much to ask for $5 shipping charge back? I think there should be a better compensation for a 10 day delay but the least you could do is refund the shipping charge.

jerry22630

If customer support answered more than one of my many emails perhaps I would not be so determined to get my own resolution. The only response I received was to wait longer. Your recommendation not to work with Paypal directly is too little too late. Thank you for weening me off Woot.

Jerry

themacguy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages themacguy

Tracking number appeared in "Where's My Stuff?" (late Sunday evening). Only took -nine- days to stick a label on it. (Yeah, I know they had a real cluster-**** communications issue going on here.) Glad it's finally resolved. Maybe I'll actually receive it before another generation of CPUs passes. :D

driscj

Monday morning and no tracking here yet. Still 'Shipping Now' on Day 10.

Ordered before 6 a.m. on july 19th so you're lucky if you got your number.

Edit: 6 pm and no tracking number on day 10. no reply from email this morning to customer support except for autoacknowledgement. is it so much to ask for better updates here and by customer service? we are, you know, your customers.

shvmds

driscj wrote:Monday morning and no tracking here yet. Still 'Shipping Now' on Day 10.

Ordered before 6 a.m. on july 19th so you're lucky if you got your number.

Same here, ordered morning of July 19th, have yet to see a tracking number? Giving them til 5:00 today, and if it's not there disputing charges. I wouldn't be as upset if customer support was actually supportive.

NAPL

So what is WOOT doing to make it right? No communication and a 10 day delay in shipping? A shipping refund is the absolute least you should be offering. I certainly hope they were sent at the slowest, 2 day. But seeing how the tracking is USPS, I doubt it...

cwconner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwconner

10 days, still NOTHING. Only canned responses from woot. How do I cancel my order?

shvmds

cwconner wrote:10 days, still NOTHING. Only canned responses from woot. How do I cancel my order?

I don't think you can anymore without going through Customer service, and they have been absolutely no help at all. So I would just dispute the charges with your bank.

I know customer support is reading this, can we get more details?

swilson001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swilson001
shvmds wrote:I don't think you can anymore without going through Customer service, and they have been absolutely no help at all. So I would just dispute the charges with your bank.

I know customer support is reading this, can we get more details?

It is day 10 with me as well and I have gotten no tracking number. Wow, this is terrible. What's going on Woot?

cwconner

Worst. Customer service. EVER. I'm pretty sure there is no bargain good enough to convince me to ever buy from woot again. I sent a FOURTH message to customer service this morning to cancel my order. It STILL has not shipped, but I received this lovely reply:

"We are very sorry for the delay with your order. Unfortunately, it is too late for us to alter or cancel this order, as it it shipping out today. I've gone ahead and refunded the shipping costs of your order.

Please email us once you receive the item and a return label will be emailed to you for the unopened order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you

Best Regards,

Bree

Woot Member Services"

shvmds

themacguy wrote:Tracking number appeared in "Where's My Stuff?" (late Sunday evening). Only took -nine- days to stick a label on it. (Yeah, I know they had a real cluster-**** communications issue going on here.) Glad it's finally resolved. Maybe I'll actually receive it before another generation of CPUs passes. :D

For people who are seeing the tracking number, are they at least expediting the package, or do we have to wait another week to see it?

cwconner

5:15 PM. Still not shipped. But it's "too late" to cancel my order? Keep up the good work, woot.

NAPL

I've got a number...but it can't be tracked...expedited?? Who knows. Based on woots response...doubtful.

So one person's shipping has been refunded...what about the rest of us?

shvmds

NAPL wrote:I've got a number...but it can't be tracked...expedited?? Who knows. Based on woots response...doubtful.

So one person's shipping has been refunded...what about the rest of us?

Mine still says "shipping soon", since some people are getting the tracking that mean the issue is resolved. You would think that they would put this as a priority before other orders, but they are still taking their sweet time.

NAPL

Hey woot! Your email hotlinks to USPS...you may want to fix that. Apparently this is going Fed-ex smart post. Thanks for expediting it.

Oh, and why no updates? It says it was ready last night.

Date/Time Activity Location
- 7/28/2013 - Sunday
8:20 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

mrhifibuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrhifibuy
lichme wrote:Item: Acer Aspire V5 UltraThin 14" Laptop
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

hey guys, I bought mine on JULY 19TH and I still have not received it, it says shipping now for the last 7 days....anybody else out there thinks this sucs woot--do--do--????

themacguy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages themacguy

Mine is going UPS, was scanned into the system today @3PM and claims it will be delivered Wednesday. It's coming from Phoenix to El Paso which usually is a two-day journey via UPS Ground so they may or may not have expedited the delivery method to "2-day".

Finally!

cwconner

Day 11. They told me I couldn't cancel my order because it was going to be shipping yesterday. Still No shipping update or tracking information on my order page, and no word from customer service with an update. Has ANYONE managed to get this thing yet?

jerry22630

Nothing but excuses, no computer and no satisfaction.

cwconner wrote:Day 11. They told me I couldn't cancel my order because it was going to be shipping yesterday. Still No shipping update or tracking information on my order page, and no word from customer service with an update. Has ANYONE managed to get this thing yet?

Jerry

driscj

Day 11. No tracking number here either. Still 'Shipping Now' and no response from yesterday morning's email to Woot.

If anyone from Woot is checking this, did *all* the orders get resent to FBA? Are you sure? When will we receive information if these orders will be fulfilled or not? A lack of feedback is certainly not a good customer service technique.

cwconner

Just sent a SIXTH (or seventh, or eighth, who knows anymore?) email to customer service.

"Acer Aspire V5 UltraThin 14" Laptop

DAY 11. Still nothing from you people. I tried to cancel my order yesterday morning, and was told it was too late because it would (finally) be shipping. I'm sure you'll be as SHOCKED as I was to learn that that never happened. STILL no shipping update or tracking information. STILL no meaningful explanation or resolution from your "customer service" department. This is no way to run a business, and there is absolutely NO excuse for your pathetic non-response.

If a customer spends hundreds of dollars at your business, do you think it's unreasonable to expect to be able to contact a human being if there is a problem? Do you think it's unreasonable for a business to offer a prompt explanation and an appropriate response to a problem? Your handling of this issue (whatever it may be, since you STILL refuse to explain it adequately) is completely unacceptable. I'm just disgusted with woot. Never again."

NAPL

Guess what woot? That's right, my laptop is still showing as information received from the shipper (as of 7/28) but for some reason it hasn't been picked up by Fedex yet...

Got any excuses for Fedex now?? When will this be shipping and when will it be here?? This is your problem woot.

shvmds

cwconner wrote:Just sent a SIXTH (or seventh, or eighth, who knows anymore?) email to customer service.

"Acer Aspire V5 UltraThin 14" Laptop

DAY 11. Still nothing from you people. I tried to cancel my order yesterday morning, and was told it was too late because it would (finally) be shipping. I'm sure you'll be as SHOCKED as I was to learn that that never happened. STILL no shipping update or tracking information. STILL no meaningful explanation or resolution from your "customer service" department. This is no way to run a business, and there is absolutely NO excuse for your pathetic non-response.

If a customer spends hundreds of dollars at your business, do you think it's unreasonable to expect to be able to contact a human being if there is a problem? Do you think it's unreasonable for a business to offer a prompt explanation and an appropriate response to a problem? Your handling of this issue (whatever it may be, since you STILL refuse to explain it adequately) is completely unacceptable. I'm just disgusted with woot. Never again."

I finally got a tracking number this morning. I also sent them a message yesterday afternoon asking them for any updates and to refund my shipping charges since they did it for other customers, but never got a reply.

If customer support was being helpful I wouldn't be as upset with this whole situation, but they have done absolutely nothing but give useless answers and drag their feet. Definitely not a site I will be spending my money on from now on, rather pay a little more at Amazon and get a quality customer service.

driscj

ThunderThighs wrote:The orders were resubmitted and are shipping. I wouldn't expect any updates on the shipping until Monday though (first business day.

It is now Tuesday morning and during your business hours. Can Woot please get it in gear and give us an update? Any information or hope these will be fulfilled now or should we go shopping elsewhere? I really need this for a gift ASAP.

Edit: 9:30 a.m. on Day 11 I just got my tracking number. FedEx/USPS smartpost. fingers crossed. And no refund on shipping.

cwconner

UPDATE: My order page has been updated, saying my item has shipped and a tracking number was posted. I clicked on the tracking number and it links to the USPS web site, which says it's not a valid number. So I checked FedEx tracking. It turns out it is a FedEx tracking number, but it has NOT been shipped. The Fed Ex web site says it "received the information" yesterday, but the item has NOT left whatever warehouse it's being shipped from. Still NOTHING from customer service.

xelement5x

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xelement5x

Count me in the group of people disgusted with woot here. If you can't deliver what you're going to sell in a timely fashion, then don't even sell it.

This was going to be a gift for someone going on vacation that wanted a cheap laptop. I ordered thinking that I had plenty of time to get the item and give it to them but they're leaving tomorrow, with no laptop, and me feeling like a swindled schmuck.

Thanks for nothing but grief!

mapike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapike

These tracking numbers (I just got my tracking number this morning) are apparently FedEx "smart post" numbers. So, the way this works is that FedEx takes the package from the warehouse to the main USPS facility closest to the recipient, then the USPS takes the package from there to the person's house. That's why the initial link is to USPS, although they haven't gotten the package yet. It's pretty confusing, especially after the handoff.

shvmds

mapike wrote:These tracking numbers (I just got my tracking number this morning) are apparently FedEx "smart post" numbers. So, the way this works is that FedEx takes the package from the warehouse to the main USPS facility closest to the recipient, then the USPS takes the package from there to the person's house. That's why the initial link is to USPS, although they haven't gotten the package yet. It's pretty confusing, especially after the handoff.

My tracking is a UPS number, not all the information is there yet so I don't know what type of shipping they choose, hopefully expedite.

Update: UPS page just got updated, they did expedite it and it's suppose to get delivered sometimes tomorrow. Also, they refunded the shipping fee, so only thing to wait for now is for the laptop to arrive in a good condition.

NAPL

well, well...

mine just got updated and it is set to be delivered on Friday. No expedited for me, that's for sure.

I expect my cc will be credited for the shipping.

strawbry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strawbry

Ugh, this is ridiculous! Entered my tracking number at FedEx and my estimated delivery is next Monday, 8/5! I hadn't made a woot purchase in a long time, things sure have changed...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

strawbry wrote:Ugh, this is ridiculous! Entered my tracking number at FedEx and my estimated delivery is next Monday, 8/5! I hadn't made a woot purchase in a long time, things sure have changed...

I'm so sorry. As I posted earlier, we did have some problems at the warehouses and the orders were resubmitted. This is definitely not the norm.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

NAPL

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm so sorry. As I posted earlier, we did have some problems at the warehouses and the orders were resubmitted. This is definitely not the norm.

What are you doing to rectify the problem? Seems like nothing to me. You refunded one persons shipping...is that universal??