WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

WallPops: Wallzapoppin'!

What are you using your walls for? Just to hold your roof up, and divide your home into rooms? What a waste. With these WallPops removable wall decals, your walls could be organizing your life, remembering your important thoughts, and making your life more beautiful... if you only let them.
WallPops official site

wooting4keeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooting4keeps

I got the 24x36 White Board/Calendar set a few months ago. I think these things are pretty cool and super convenient. Living in an apt, I don't want to nail anything or hang anything if I don't have to, so just being able to stick something to the wall is great.

The stickiness works well, yet somehow does no damage to my wall and like it says leaves absolutely no residue. It's more like a cling stick not a glue sticky thing. I was really impressed by this magic.

It would help to have a second hand help with placing it on the wall to ensure evenness and smooth out bubbles.

Also of note, it is practically a glove on the wall, so if your walls have bumps or just aren't very smooth, you will probably be a little annoyed writing on the surface.

The marker works and the little marker-holder which comes with adhesive to stick to the "board" is a nice addition.

I'll probably pick up the map set this time.

• First Woot: 08/21/2012
  • First Barge Of Carp: 04/24/2013
  • Second Box of Chips: Coming soon.
  • Total Woots as of 6/19/2013: 47
  • Dollars spent: $2000+

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dag68 wrote: Staples is offering them for the exact same price

I checked a few.

Some weren't on the site.
Some were out of stock.

Those that were in stock, were $9.95 to ship.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tpginar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tpginar

I was thinking of getting these for my cubicle at work but not sure if they will stick to the surface.

Perhaps I can stick them to cardboard and hang.

Thoughts?

sutures

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sutures

I wish to log a complaint. Why isn't that the green clipboard wooticon (or would that be wootding? whatever.) available as a message board wall cling? I feel mislead by the lead-in picture that this was a viable option.

For that matter, a lot of the woot-things could be pretty cool wall clingers.

droidle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages droidle

Is it just me, or do these guys need to hire someone who actually knows how to use photoshop?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sutures wrote:I wish to log a complaint. Why isn't that the green clipboard wooticon (or would that be wootding? whatever.) available as a message board wall cling? I feel mislead by the lead-in picture that this was a viable option.

For that matter, a lot of the woot-things could be pretty cool wall clingers.

They really would look cool as clings. Hmmmmm.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items