Item: Powerbag Messenger 6000mAh Charging Bag
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

straka2537113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages straka2537113

Is woot! moving away from 1 item/day?

your going to have a quote of a quote as a signature? now this is just getting crazy! heh
Why must we all have signatures filled with other peoples quotes?

lichme

quality posts: 2867 Private Messages lichme

More views, and a video, at the Product Page
4 star reviews on Amazon

namelessxsilent

quality posts: 2 Private Messages namelessxsilent

I have one of these, got it for the same price from another site.

The battery is nice, but isnt huge. The bag itself though is quite big with not much actual space. There is one pocket where the bottom is just held together with Velcro, weird pocket i wouldnt want to put anything in there.

The bag itself is actually quite heavy with nothing in it because of the battery.

Good price though here

danao

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danao
straka2537113 wrote:Is woot! moving away from 1 item/day?

Woot has previously sometimes put up a second item when the day's item sells out quickly. As does Amazon on their daily deal.

Chandin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Chandin

The extra weight is a concern. I find that I'm not really carrying it around as much as I thought I would. And this is with just a book, my iPad and Kindle. Not even a laptop yet. But this thing will easily carry all of that plus a decent sized laptop.

namelessxsilent wrote:I have one of these, got it for the same price from another site.

The battery is nice, but isnt huge. The bag itself though is quite big with not much actual space. There is one pocket where the bottom is just held together with Velcro, weird pocket i wouldnt want to put anything in there.

The bag itself is actually quite heavy with nothing in it because of the battery.

Good price though here

drumgirl77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drumgirl77

I'm not sure it can hold a 17" laptop if the largest pocket dimension is 15.5"?

gatehouseauthor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gatehouseauthor
drumgirl77 wrote:I'm not sure it can hold a 17" laptop if the largest pocket dimension is 15.5"?

Not to worry, 15.5" is the distance straight across the laptop. 17" is the diagonal measure of a laptop screen. It'll definitely hold a 17" laptop.

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

Sorry - have to pop in to voice my opposition to more than one deal per day. If something sells out too quickly, it wasn't a good item for the day, probably better for a Woot-Off.

In my world, a tiger still can't change his stripes.

straka2537113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages straka2537113
logicape wrote:Sorry - have to pop in to voice my opposition to more than one deal per day. If something sells out too quickly, it wasn't a good item for the day, probably better for a Woot-Off.

I agree I have been wooting for a long time, I don't like this new thing but also I don't agree with waiting for stuff that sells out quickly for wootoffs I remember waking up to see that leakfrogs sold out in minutes

your going to have a quote of a quote as a signature? now this is just getting crazy! heh
Why must we all have signatures filled with other peoples quotes?

laughingvergil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laughingvergil
logicape wrote:In my world, a tiger still can't change his stripes.

But remember - this is Woot! To make the metaphor applicable, you have to re-word it, since "In Woot! world, a stripe CAN change a tiger."

Swunder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Swunder

What the hell I'm in for 40 bucks.

Need a basic bag for some upcoming business trips... all I ever carry is laptop+phone+tablet.

mrdude65

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrdude65

Does anyone know if this will fit a 17.3" ASUS ROG laptop? And would the extra weight be killer?

btb604

quality posts: 1 Private Messages btb604
mrdude65 wrote:Does anyone know if this will fit a 17.3" ASUS ROG laptop? And would the extra weight be killer?

Item Dimensions L x W x H 22.70 x 14.60 x 3.80 inches

I'm guessing nope.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
logicape wrote:Sorry - have to pop in to voice my opposition to more than one deal per day. If something sells out too quickly, it wasn't a good item for the day, probably better for a Woot-Off.

this is woot's birthday week, cut them SOME slack.

that was fun while it lasted!

HootieMac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HootieMac

Bought one of these a few months ago hoping for it to become an every day work bag for me. It does hold a laptop, phone, kindle, and a few other smaller things well, but there isn't a ton of extra space. I honestly had trouble fitting a container with my lunch in, and that was just with a tablet and kindle- no laptop. It really is noticeably heavy, too.

It's a handy bag, but not without its flaws.

Dwass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Dwass

I start med school in 2 weeks... they're giving us iPads (BLAH!), but this should come in handy. In for one!

[size=18][color=red]Я царь woot в России![/color][/size]

Country8109

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Country8109

Do you remember the other site you got it from? I have been wanting one of these and of course the one day i dont check woot it comes on at a great deal!! Would like to pick one up

namelessxsilent wrote:I have one of these, got it for the same price from another site.

Good price though here

Matthew Nigro

startedfire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages startedfire

I actually just got this in today, and I like it a bunch so far.

My 17" Samsung notebook will definitely not fit in the padded laptop pocket, but fits just fine in the larger interior pocket. I can pretty easily carry my phone, laptop, and iPad with a few extras.

Construction seems really solid, but I do worry about breaking or losing the charger to the battery.