ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

apichot wrote:I ordered the LED version as the woot specs said it had an ethernet port as well as A/V control (RS232). It came today and when I opened it I found that it had no Ethernet or RS232. In addition the tabs that connect the mount to the back of the TV were broken off and the damage was obvious. I am very disappointed!!

If you would, could you also provide the model and serial info from the back of the TV you purchased to confirm that you received the correct unit?

You can post it here or send me a PM with the information. This could help us understand the situation.

Much thanks.

ismatts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ismatts

Got my tv today. Looks great, but there is no sound at all. It just does this clicking sound. :-/ I purchased the LED one.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ismatts wrote:Got my tv today. Looks great, but there is no sound at all. It just does this clicking sound. :-/ I purchased the LED one.

Sorry to hear that...you can't hear anything.
Sometimes there is an option within the System Menu that turns some television sound back on.

If you're not able to get the sound back on, try contacting Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and letting them know.
They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and/or answer any questions you may have.

chalion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chalion

I received both of mine yesterday and checked them out immediately. Both work fine and the family is tickled pink to have them.

Recommended signature image size is 5k.

ismatts

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that...you can't hear anything.
Sometimes there is an option within the System Menu that turns some television sound back on.

If you're not able to get the sound back on, try contacting Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and letting them know.
They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and/or answer any questions you may have.

I contacted Samsung and they state that there is an internal hardware failure. The sound test did not provide sound.

ismatts

ismatts wrote:I contacted Samsung and they state that there is an internal hardware failure. The sound test did not provide sound.

TV has been shipped back. Any idea how long it takes to receive my refund?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ismatts wrote:TV has been shipped back. Any idea how long it takes to receive my refund?

Once it's back in our hands, allow 7-10 business days for processing and the refund to land back in your bank.

I'm sorry for the problems with the TV.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders