rbrooks888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbrooks888

Anyone have any idea how long I'll have to wait to get my money back? They were really good about charging my credit card within hours of my placing the order. Shipped the broken TV back a week and a half ago, and have not received a refund...

slasater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slasater

I bought my TV for my best friend. I had it shipped to her house and it was a gift for her 5 year battle with cancer. She had almost 4 years of chemo and radiation. Her other TV was to small and hard for her to see now. Any way I had to go set it up as she is to week. I got there about weeks after it arrived. I opened the box and was shocked. It was packed in one brown plain box with bubble wrap on each corner. The remote and stand were not wrapped and the screen was broken due to the stand crammed against it. I have emailed WOOT three times but NO RMA and no response. I have purchased many items in the hundreds from woot over the years. I cant get anyone to help me. Any advise on how to get WOOT to help with the return ?

Kenneth lasater

slasater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slasater
rbrooks888 wrote:Anyone have any idea how long I'll have to wait to get my money back? They were really good about charging my credit card within hours of my placing the order. Shipped the broken TV back a week and a half ago, and have not received a refund...

How did you know where to send it ? I had the same problem but no one is responding from WOOT. I still have the TV in the crappy box and packing.

Kenneth lasater

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

slasater wrote:How did you know where to send it ? I had the same problem but no one is responding from WOOT. I still have the TV in the crappy box and packing.

When did you email Woot Member Services? I'd also suggest checking your spam/junk folder to make sure you haven't received a reply.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.